Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

heh heh, Hey guys!
    I honestly don't know what to say here.
    As it says to introduce yourself so?
    Yeah, My name is Glenn, and I adore music with a passion.
    I guess... You can call me a closet TB? I guess, I dunno' how to pursue it really. Since living with the family and well other things. So, It's quite hard to find people to share the same interests like you and I found this site and thought this might be the answer? I dunno if this fits the rules but heh There is my introduction? I am very friendly and so on so forth. Peace <3

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! What kinds of music do you "adore with a passion". I am listening to Common & D'Angelo - So Far To Go as I write this!

Hi lilkermari ( Glenn ), Welcome to ADISC. Look around and get comfy with the place, then just join in. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Feel free to post around as much as you'd like!

I have a passion for music too! Music can create many emotions, it is a beautiful thing!

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! What kinds of music do you "adore with a passion". I am listening to Common & D'Angelo - So Far To Go as I write this!
    Wow! I am impressed TK! Good choice, common is very good! Unfortauntly I do not have any common, but I hope to change that in the near future.

Haha, sorry for the late reply, Thank you all for the warm welcome <3
    My passion is Metal. Love the stuff!

Ahhh Ireland, land of green grass and guinness.. a great place to live. Welcome to the site matey.. have a good look around here and make yourself at home