Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i got a deadly infection and it's spreading

Default i got a deadly infection and it's spreading

i need a cure for sissification and quick

IT'S SPREADING FAST OMG WTF FUUUUU******

i've never been a sissy, never ever ever ever!
    why now?
    i blame yall for being so addicting

Eh, different interests emerge with time. I've had a few kinks surface strongly out of what seemed like nowhere... And then realized I'd just come across the right trigger, or else stopped suppressing them. Looking back, can you see anything about your interests that hinted at sissification? Any experience or moment that made you start to seriously ponder it?

Sorry if this response is a little too serious.

Its still not as bad as Bieberitis! Oh well, I was freaking out with the title though.

Quote Originally Posted by VersatileandFluffy View Post
    Eh, different interests emerge with time. I've had a few kinks surface strongly out of what seemed like nowhere... And then realized I'd just come across the right trigger, or else stopped suppressing them. Looking back, can you see anything about your interests that hinted at sissification? Any experience or moment that made you start to seriously ponder it?

Sorry if this response is a little too serious.
    i always knew the want for it was there, lurking in the shadows of my mind. i knew i enjoyed it but i was too much of a guy to take notice of it. i always loved girly boys, they are so adorable :3
    so a friend on SL gave me a pink onsie to wear and i wore it, that when the trigger was pulled

Ah....as we get older our personalities begin to develop and take full form. There's no doubt that being on a site like this can make thoughts and feelings which one may have suppressed seem more acceptable. I know that I have to curve my tongue at work for fear I'll say something that I might say on this site. That would be very bad.

Come... Come to the pink side. We have dresses. ^^

Yeah this site helped my sissiness come to the surface as well. Hehe you get used to it after a while. it is really fun though ^^

Mako

It's the s-virus, sadly there is no cure. I was like you once lad, but like a pimp to the whore it hit me. It's not so bad, you get to be adorable and such. Just relax and roll with it. It'll turn out alright.

Hey Lazyredhead, why haven't you joined the " Sissy Group " yet ? You know we are going to get you to join eventually, just give in already and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hey Lazyredhead, why haven't you joined the " Sissy Group " yet ? You know we are going to get you to join eventually, just give in already and do it.
    soon but not yet
    i want to enjoy the last few hours i have left