Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewos evewyone!

Default Hewos evewyone!

my name is chrissie. I a teen baby girl. I wub making new friends so message me if u want

HI! Welcome to this site. I hope you'll like it here.
    Last edited by snydead; 27-Apr-2008 at 16:21.

Welcome to the site. If you want to make friends i might suggest using flash chat.

Can you tell about your hobbies, interests, future plans, ect?

Hey chrissie! I think thats a cute name!

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

But please tell us a little more about yourself...like...How did you find this site? How long have you known you were a tb for? What are other hobbies or interests that you have? Or anything else that you might want to add to help us get to know you some more.

Most importantly...please feel free to post whenever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

i found this site on a links page, ive known for 2 years, im into writing reading coloring watching carebears stuff like that and im confused i cant send messages?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    i found this site on a links page, ive known for 2 years, im into writing reading coloring watching carebears stuff like that and im confused i cant send messages?
    Cute! Coloring...I enjoy that too, but do not find the time much to do it. I like to draw some too. Well anyways I am happy you found the site! Care to share what site the links page was? Curious to see what kind of places are promoting us.

ALLO! and welcome to our fabulous site. We even have a cappicino machine.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    You can send messages once you have posted some more (about 20 posts I think, but this doesn't mean to spam the boards)

welcome! and i wonder where that cuppicino machine went this time.........