Thread: Greetings!

Talking Greetings!

Hello everybody!

It's nice to finally join a group of like-minded individuals.

A little history...So I knew I had an interest in diapers at an early age, but it wasn't until puberty that I knew I was REALLY into them. Pretty basic...

Unfortunately, I was also a late bloomer, and also had extremely low self esteem and an absolutely horrendous high school experience..The interest in diapers only made me feel more self-conscious and I had a really rough time and never really accepted it. I even convinced myself that my interest had "disappeared" for about 6 months..before falling back into it. Throughout my high school years I never experimented sexually with others, and to this day, havn't even indulged my fetish..

Anyway, fast forward to now, I have recently finished my first year of university. As many who have had rough high school experiences know, life gets a lot better. I met my first serious girlfriend this year, who I am still currently dating and love very much. I mustered the courage to tell her about my unconventional turn-on, and she is very supportive and is encouraging me to pursue it with her. Where do I go from here?

Other crap about me ugh...I'm in an awesome band, and we're recording our first e.p this summer. I enjoy filmmaking, live concerts, all that awesome fun stuff! I have a massive anxiety towards women. I joined this site because I'm really still not fully self-accepting of myself (although it's improved substantially), and I hope to meet friends with similar mindsets!

YAY

Hm... what university are you at? What are you studying? What is Klowkulash? What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. If you're looking to meet people check out IRC. Much faster paced and you REALLY get to know people.

Welcome to our community ADISC! Sorry to hear about your bad high school expeirances, but glad to hear things have got some what better for you.

As for where do you go now with your girlfriend....the real question in determining that is, what do you want from her in terms of this interest or fetish? or whatever you want to call it. Then simply maybe I can give you a bit of advice from expeirance if you tell me what your looking for from her, like do you want her to wear with you? or just have her change you? or anything else you might have in mind.

Just remember to take things slow and to no rush into it, or you might freak her out if you seem obsessive about it. Just be up front with her about it, and encourage her to express herself by letting you know if she feels uncomfortable with something. So you can talk about it, and work it out to meet a compramise. It is always good to let a girl you do not want to force them into anything or rush them into anything. Makes them feel more comfortable into trying new things on their on time and will.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we are here to support you in your self acceptance! What kind of music does your band do?

Thanks for the replies and welcomes!

Zephiel, I'm currently at the University of Toronto, majoring in english. It's pretty awesome. Klowkulash was a reference to the Simpsons episode where the family goes to New York, with the street vendor who only sold "klowkulash", mountain dew, and crab juice. I've used it in like all of my login names since I was quite young...I don't know what it is..

tk7432, it's kind of hard to describe what kind of music we play....we do a lot of dream-pop, alternative-ish, and throw-back awesome rock and roll. Music is most definitely my passion, but of course have to stay in school as a safety, hehe.

Eclipse, since I havn't explored the diaper stuff yet, I think I would ideally like to explore it with her, as opposed to a more personal approach. I'm glad and quite fortunate to have somebody in my life who encourages me to be myself, I'm just really nervous and anxious as to how to go about it. It's also exciting though! I really don't know what turns me on about the ab/dl thing...the urge has existed for almost a decade, but I've never even indulged it...pretty lame on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Klowkulash View Post
    Thanks for the replies and welcomes!

Zephiel, I'm currently at the University of Toronto, majoring in english. It's pretty awesome. Klowkulash was a reference to the Simpsons episode where the family goes to New York, with the street vendor who only sold "klowkulash", mountain dew, and crab juice. I've used it in like all of my login names since I was quite young...I don't know what it is..
    Cool, that's only like 45 minutes to an hour away (depending on who's driving). There's quite a few people in the GTA, actually. What can you do majoring in English? I've been looking into a language major, maybe French, but not exactly sure where to go with it, other than teaching. Ew. Too many teachers in Ontario, not enough jobs.