Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am back....again. lol

Default I am back....again. lol

:waving:

Hello everyone! I decided that I would come back. Some of you might remember me who have been here greater than a year. If not then that is okay. I ended up leaving last time due to being misunderstood in a thread I started about a year ago. I felt kind of betrayed by the people I felt I could trust, and now they were accusing me of something I did not mean.

Well that is in the past, and I feel I have healed enough for it to come back. I realized the past few months how lonley I felt with being an diaper lover and daddy, by not coming here anymore cause I had no more contact with any people who shared this rare trait with me (being a DL and Daddy).

Hopefully I can turn over a new leaf and meet some new people here. Plus maybe amend any broken fences from last time.

Well thats about all I have to say for now, if you have any questions for me. Feel free to post them. If you want a short background about me, just check out the about me part in my profile.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 22-May-2010 at 18:23. Reason: smiley edit

Thanks!

I am not sure! I was wondering the same exact thing! Cause it still has the documentation of my thousands of posts!!! lol I thought newbie status would go away when I had posted this thread but it has not! Oh well, I am not going to make a fuss, about it, I am just happy to be back!

It probably takes a few minutes to register that you have posted. I had to wait a couple hours between getting 10 rep and getting VIP so it is probably the same thing.

Welcome back

You probably remember where things are although some of it has moved around a bit. What's been going on for the last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Welcome back :)

You probably remember where things are although some of it has moved around a bit. What's been going on for the last year?

Trevor >:(

you still no greet me

Welcome back, Eclipse. I hope things have been going well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    It probably takes a few minutes to register that you have posted. I had to wait a couple hours between getting 10 rep and getting VIP so it is probably the same thing.
    True, that could be. Now I am a regular with a 33 rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Welcome back

Yeah, I remember. Not much going on, still same old stuff. Still same job, and still single. Hopefully both of those will change in the near future though. Although I was visiting with a baby girl I met on another site for a few months while away, but it did not work out.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Welcome back, Eclipse. I hope things have been going well for you.
    Thanks! Well I can not say they have been bad, but not really good either. Considering my cat of 17 years passed away a couple weeks ago, pretty much passed away in my lap. That would be the only bad thing in the past year. Other than that, things are okay.

The name sounds familiar granted last year or so haven't really been on much, but welcome back! It is horrible when a site you are a regular on seems to turn on you (had the same problem happen somewhere before) but usually things get repaired/end up alright

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    The name sounds familiar granted last year or so haven't really been on much, but welcome back! It is horrible when a site you are a regular on seems to turn on you (had the same problem happen somewhere before) but usually things get repaired/end up alright
    Thanks! And yes, it is horrible, it hurts too. But so far so good!