Thread: hi

Talking hi

i'm baby niki and i new here i like to read am swim but i don't like school it okay i'm a female
    Last edited by lovebug; 24-May-2010 at 23:29.

Welcome to ADISC, Iīm new here too, so I donīt really know anyone here, but this looks like a friendly place If you ever want to talk, just say so

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! I feel bad for you with school, especially since I have only 4 days left of grade school for the rest of my life! What kinds of books do you read?

Connorsoaked

Hey I'm new here too! Boy or girl?

Welcome, agree with you on school, it usually is pretty bad xD. do you swim just for fun or are you on a team?

Welcome to our community ADISC Nikki! Please do not be shy and feel free to post around as much as you like.

How long have you been swimming for? Also do you compete in swimming?

Quote Originally Posted by Connorsoaked View Post
    Hey I'm new here too! Boy or girl?
    If you want to know the answer to this question, then please look at the person's profile. If it does not say there, then they probably do not want to share it. It is not very respectful for the first thing to ask what gender they are. Just a tip your going to need for posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Welcome to our community ADISC Nikki! Please do not be shy and feel free to post around as much as you like.

How long have you been swimming for? Also do you compete in swimming?

If you want to know the answer to this question, then please look at the person's profile. If it does not say there, then they probably do not want to share it. It is not very respectful for the first thing to ask what gender they are. Just a tip your going to need for posting here.
    no and pretty much my life lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Welcome, agree with you on school, it usually is pretty bad xD. do you swim just for fun or are you on a team?
    for fun i not good enogh and have never tried to go out for a team

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here on this site! I feel bad for you with school, especially since I have only 4 days left of grade school for the rest of my life! What kinds of books do you read?
    i read pretty much anything i love harry potter and twlight
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-May-2010 at 03:47. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by babyniki View Post
    i read pretty much anything i love harry potter and twlight
    Let me save your poor little soul Just for laughs! Any Lord of the Rings?