Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dateing sites for incon and diaper wearers?

Default Dateing sites for incon and diaper wearers?

hello
    sorry if anybody was offended by my previous post.
    but where else am I supposed to meet someone of the opposit sex that also wears diapers for what ever reason to date?
    I have tried diapermates.com , yahoo personals and eharmony.com
    any other suggestions.
    I thought it was a lagitamet question.

I don't mean to sound cynical, but that's heading into one heck of a shallow dating pool if you limit yourself like that.

maybe it's shallow
    but trying to date people who aren't incon or wear diapers isn't working and people who don't have those issues aren't always wanting to date someone who dose have them.

Why do you want to date just people who are just incontent or likes diapers?

It sounds like you just want to be dating them just cos you like them for wearing diapers and not who they are.

Edit: Thanks BabyKat for spotting that out.
    Last edited by BluTack; 26-Apr-2008 at 23:03.

well, you should keep trying those sites. just not this one but i encourage you to stay and post... just not about meeting up.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    It sounds like you just want to be dating them just cos you like them for wearing diapers and not what they are.
    I think you meant who they are, but ya I agree.

...If someone likes you enough, they'll look past that and let you do your thing...That doesn't mean they will get involved, but they will tolerate it...And you should respect that too...Not just look for someone who would...That's selfish...It's a give-take relationship and you shouldn't be so focused on what you want... Just look around for someone who shares your interests and if they happen to like diapers too, bonus to you...But that shouldn't be the focal point.

And at this point I can only wonder why they received rep. for the thread which hasn't even got off the ground...(mercy rep.?)

i think he's trying to say that he tried that, and many of the girls that are incontinent aren't willing to date a guy who is.

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    but trying to date people who aren't incon or wear diapers isn't working and people who don't have those issues aren't always wanting to date someone who dose have them.
    see? he's tried it and it doesn't work out for him. We all have tastes, and I guess he was just telling us his, and his reasons for posting. Cut the man some slack PEAPAL!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    I think you meant who they are, but ya I agree.

...If someone likes you enough, they'll look past that and let you do your thing...That doesn't mean they will get involved, but they will tolerate it...And you should respect that too...Not just look for someone who would...That's selfish...It's a give-take relationship and you shouldn't be so focused on what you want... Just look around for someone who shares your interests and if they happen to like diapers too, bonus to you...But that shouldn't be the focal point.

And at this point I can only wonder why they received rep. for the thread which hasn't even got off the ground...(mercy rep.?)
    BabyKat is on the button!

Dating someone who shares an interest in diapers isn't necessarily going to mean an instant successful relationship, in spite of that I can understand the frustration. Searching for someone who can relate to such a personal aspect of yourself can seem like a logical step so long as you don't base a relationship entirely on that peculiarity alone! Personally, I'd say you should join another infantilism community intended for an older audience, I can think of a few that are respectable, allow others to get to know you, your personamlity & interests and possibly, somewhere along the line, you'll meet someone.

EmeraldsAndLime

Essentially what BabyKat said.

Just to further that point some more, incontinence aside, understand that this is a fetish. And whilst partners may have fun within the realms of this fetish, that does not mean you have anything in common outside of it. Trust me, I've met a few people before, and I liked them on the basis of being a DL. But beyond that, I felt that they didn't have much to offer in the way of friendship, and that there was a personality conflict. So I opted to lose communication with them.

If you are primarily looking for someone to be with, then you'll have to find a lot more about them that you like and are comfortable with. I'm sorry, but in most circumstances, it's not true that "If a person has [x], then they also must have [y]". So yeah, just from my little bit of experience, just because someone is a DL, doesn't mean they are perfect for you.

On the topic of incontinence though. Basing a relationship on that would be even worse. Chances are, the person wouldn't be too open about the fact and not too thrilled at the idea of sharing it with you. But that's just if they weren't a DL and incontinent. It may differ for those who are involved in this fetish as well.

However, the point still stands that dating someone on the basis on one or two things isn't really worth it. You may find that you just don't get on with them, or you can't stand their personality. You should be with someone for who they are, not for some superficial reasons.