Thread: Hello! New Here

Smile Hello! New Here

Hi,

I have actually been on this site for about a week and so far I love it! I thought it would be rude of me not to introduce myself to the community. Some of you may be reading my story, "Lab Project 52" under Stories in Progress. My avatar represents my main character, Adam (the blond kid), depicting a scene from "Soccer Excitement" Ch. 4.

A little about me. I am mostly a AB, but started out as a DL when I was a teen. I live in Arkansas, USA. My main passion is story writing, which is why I love this site and its commitment to posting great AB/TB and DL stories. If you want to learn more about my story or anything else for that matter, feel free to PM me or hit me up on YIM. Thanks for welcoming me!

LittleBen

Your pic looks like Naruto and Sasuke. (Naruto is recognized as a word on my spell checker >_>)

What do you do other than story writing? Which sock do you put on first? What is one thing you wish to complete before you turn 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleben View Post
    Thanks for welcoming me!
    Yeppers, you are welcome for the forthcoming welcome and welcome to be here as well as welcome in general, and if you wish welcome to be welcomed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Your pic looks like Naruto and Sasuke. (Naruto is recognized as a word on my spell checker >_>)

What do you do other than story writing? Which sock do you put on first? What is one thing you wish to complete before you turn 40?
    Yes, you are right about that. I was looking for a good avatar and ran across that one and immediately thought of Adam. Thanks for pointing that out. Other than story writing, I like to mountain bike, watch movies, play board game, etc. I'm really not sure about which sock I put on first, I'll have to think about that one . As far as one thing I want to get done before I turn 40? Hmm, most likely getting published. I am also writing a "serious" novel (non-AB/TB related) that I hope to publish one day.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! I probably don't understand the complexities of today's manga, but find your avatar interesting nonetheless. Do you play soccer BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! I probably don't understand the complexities of today's manga, but find your avatar interesting nonetheless. Do you play soccer BTW?
    Thanks, you going to laugh at this, but I actually do not play soccer now, but did when I was younger at summer camp. I'm using this manga because it reminds me of one of the chapters from my story, Lab Project 52. I think it is safe to say that my alter ego definitely plays soccer, lol.

Welcome Littleben, to our community ADISC! Good to see you have jumped write into writing a story for out members. I hope to see you posting around some of the other forums as well.