Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what adult diapers closely resemble pampers

Default what adult diapers closely resemble pampers

i think its pretty self explanitory

Cushies are the closest, but ABU has a terrible reputation around here.

An alternative would be to simply use Pamperchu's diaper tapes and add them to your diaper of choice - Bambino Biancos are ideal for this.

Pampers are paper and plastic products. Even the cloth like outer cover is just that, a plastic that mimics cloth.

If you do not want plastic, i don't believe you have another choice besides cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    Pampers are paper and plastic products. Even the cloth like outer cover is just that, a plastic that mimics cloth.

If you do not want plastic, i don't believe you have another choice besides cloth.
    And even then, that needs plastic pants if you don't want to leak.

Cushies resemble pampers, but they also absorb about as much as pampers do. Unless you have a bladder the size of a walnut, I'd not recommend them.

There is no such thing as a disposable diaper that doesn't have a plastic cover - it needs an impermeable layer in order to keep liquid in. Baby diapers simply have a "cloth-like" layer over that plastic cover; tear the cloth-like cover off to expose the plastic layer. The "cloth-like" cover is a gimmick that doesn't serve any real functional purpose, and it wasn't on baby diapers a decade ago.

Adult diapers are pretty much exclusively plastic-backed. If you want disposables, you don't really have a choice in that matter. Cloth diapers aren't directly plastic-backed, but must be worn with plastic pants.

MY favourites are Underjams. They don't crinkle so much, have really good absorbancy, and are really cute. They're worth it if you can fit into them. They crinkle less than even Pull-Ups do.

Bambinos and cushies have baby prints on them and are both tape on diapers so they are probably the closest you are going to get. I'm not sure about their crinkliness though.

Currently, anything that is made for the ABDL community is plastic covered. Tena Supers are a disposable with a cloth cover that are reasonably good and not very expensive. They're sort of blue green in case that's good or bad. I really don't like that kind of covering on a diaper so that's all I've got for suggestions at this time.