Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For exhibitionists: what do you do?

Default For exhibitionists: what do you do?

A recent thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...bitionism.html touched on exhibitionist behavior.

I would like to ask that you describe what exhibitionist behavior you engage in. I don't want this thread to be a discussion of when or whether exhibitionist behavior is ok, but simply ask what exhibitionist activities folks are doing.

I pee in public, and give a bunch of webcam shows... <.<

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

not sure if the webcam counts, as most of the watchers have already expressed an interest in watching...

Smile

As for diapers, when I buy them, I usually use a self-checkout lane (and buy from a store I expect to have self-checkout). However, if I notice a cute girl on register, I'll get in her lane. I also sometimes wear/use in public. Otherwise, I'm also exhibitionistic with being transgender. If I'm out in public, I don't really pay it any mind if my brastrap is showing. I don't do either at the gym though, for obvious reasons. But I do so at, say, the doctor's office.

Unrelated to either of those, I'm a naturist and I've been to nude beaches. I have to admit, I do get a thrill out of being naked in public and seen by other people. It's extremely rare that I'll get an erection as a result (I'm not 13 anymore), but it's a very fulfilling feeling.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flop View Post
    not sure if the webcam counts, as most of the watchers have already expressed an interest in watching...
    To me, it counts. For many exhibitionists, the thrill comes from shocking the sensitivities of an unexpectant and unwilling passerby. To me, while this isn't as morally repugnant as rape, I find it every bit as morally unjustifiable.

Personally, I don't need that. What I want out of exhibitionism is to feel exposed in some way. There are two things that I need in order to feel that. First, I need something that isn't vanilla. It can be a body part, it can be a fact about me, it can be just anything about myself that deviates from the norm and is counter to what you would attribute to me by default. For example, for better of for worse, most of us assume the majority of the people we meet every day have full urine/bowel control. You may not think this when you walk into a meeting and shake the hand of someone you don't know, but the point is that if you tend to assume they are unless indicated they are not. The second thing I need is an audience. This just means someone who I don't typically expose whatever it is in question to. For example, while I don't take my clothes off and walk around naked when I visit my parents, walking naked from the shower to my bedroom and stopping to talk to my mom on the way is something that happens from time to time. So that's not exhibitionism.

So let's look at some examples for me. If I buy a pack of diapers at Walgreens and go to the register with the cute girl to purchase them, to me, that's exhibitionism. I've revealed the fact that I wear diapers to someone who doesn't know that. Alternatively, if I go to a nude beach, that's also exhibitionism. My naked body can be seen by people on the short list of people who normally see it as such for one reason or another.

So in your case, unless the people who watch you on cam are friends of yours who watch you pee as a normal everyday occurrence, then I find it to be exhibitionism.

Diapers are not illegal, I am not sure where the line is drawn as far as the law goes. But I will say that if you are wearing clothes over your diaper there is nothing anyone can do. I was checking the oil in my truck at a gas station and it was windy which caused my shirt to kick up and a family was passing. The little girl in the family said to the mother look he is wearing a diaper. This to me was slightly embarasing but never did it cross my mind that I was in violation of a law. People wear diapers and there is nothing wrong with it. I would love to discuss this topic further as I drive alot for my job and have to change in rest stop restrooms. Would you all think this is wrong in any way.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Sorry I was slightly off topic.

But I would like to ask how brazen is some of our community in exposing their diapers?
    I will wear double diapers with a long shirt anywhere but if I am at work with tucked in shirt I will wear an attends. I am sure if someone was examining my butt they would know something thick was there but I dont think people notice these things.

I usually just take pics of myself in diaper when I have them. I don't do webcams cause I'm too shy. >.<

I take pictures of myself, and like to do webcam shows. I love the attention. . . gawd, I'm such an attention whore.

I like to wet my pants in public. And I relish the embarassment that comes from being seen. (note embarassment is not synonomous with humiliation). The surprising thing is how downright oblivious most people are to seeing a grown man in peed pants. 99/100 folks pass by without so much as a raised eyebrow. Sometimes, however, the comments from the 1 in 100 can be priceless....

"That ain't wetlook he's wearing!"

"Oh dear, did you spill your coffee?"

and my favorite; spoken by a lady in the convenience store where I was buying cigarettes....she directed a searching stare at my damp lower half, looked me in the eye and said with a smirk: Are you sure you're old enough to be buying these?

[QUOTE=Juan;389979]I like to wet my pants in public. And I relish the embarassment that comes from being seen. (note embarassment is not synonomous with humiliation). The surprising thing is how downright oblivious most people are to seeing a grown man in peed pants. 99/100 folks pass by without so much as a raised eyebrow. Sometimes, however, the comments from the 1 in 100 can be priceless....

"That ain't wetlook he's wearing!"

"Oh dear, did you spill your coffee?"

and my favorite; spoken by a lady in the convenience store where I was buying cigarettes....she directed a searching stare at my damp lower half, looked me in the eye and said with a smirk: Are you sure you're old enough to be buying these?[/Q

The convienent store is great. I went into a cvs to buy my normal diapers and the lady at the counter said that if I came back in with the old person they were for I could get a senior discount. You should have seen her face when I told her they were mine.

Thanks for your comments, all.

I get the exhibitionist aspects of buying diapers such that others can relate them to your wearing them. I also get the idea of exposing the top of your diaper and the wetting your pants in public.

Two questions:
    (1) What do you know about why you do it? What feeling do you get from doing it? What imagery do you associate with your being seen by others? If you fantasize about the ideal reaction of others to your exhibitionism, what would that be? In what other areas of your life are you an exhibitionist, at work, in the neighborhood...?

(2) What other exhibitionists activities do you do? Wear at the gym? Wear gender-ambiguous clothing?

I wish I could contribute, as I am a bit of an exhibitionist (in the way Nightfox describes it for the most part- doing it with an audience, but a consenting audience!) but all my exhibitionist tendencies are utterly unrelated to AB/DL things...