Thread: I stumbled upon a bunch of Warriors animations and AMVs on youtube!

Default I stumbled upon a bunch of Warriors animations and AMVs on youtube!

If you havent read the Warriors series of books, Go buy them. Now.

I had no idea these were out there untill I randomly found them
    Just keep browseing "Related Videos"
    YouTube - tigerstar and the dog pack(be prepared) animated

as for why this is the correct topic:
    Seemed the most fitting, and most of the animators seem to be furs themselves (Or atleast have their profiles and videos covered from head to toe with animals that also wear clothes...)

thats nothing
    YouTube - Warrior cats intro - fan animation by SSS
    this person make a anime version of the books

Yea, found that right after I posted.

Didnt bump becuase this was one of those

"Well, Another akward 12 am thread.... need to get off the internets when its late" *facepalm*" moments.

Yea, the guys who animate that are great, Hope them luck on finding a *Real* animation job

i got them from the library and i cant put them down even now im switching between starlight and this

A lot of work was put into it, for sure, but it seems like the fans weren't as devoted as they could be. 2 the Ranting Gryphon is the voice of Tigerclaw, and he's the only good voice I've heard so far; and he's a large ham. Cat SFX were spammed all over the place and peaked out the audio. The difference between foreground and background is egregious, and the battle animations are lackluster.

I certainly applaud their efforts, as I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of management. Of course, any artist would say "it is what it is" or a budding director could say "these were volunteers, I couldn't push them for quality." I can understand those reasons, but I personally don't like the result.

I love the warriors! I totally love Hollyleaf and Jayfeather. Yes I know I'm a guy hehehe sorry just love cats and I think Im becoming a furry. Dont know just yet

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    A lot of work was put into it, for sure, but it seems like the fans weren't as devoted as they could be. 2 the Ranting Gryphon is the voice of Tigerclaw, and he's the only good voice I've heard so far; and he's a large ham. Cat SFX were spammed all over the place and peaked out the audio. The difference between foreground and background is egregious, and the battle animations are lackluster.

I certainly applaud their efforts, as I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm honestly disappointed by the lack of management. Of course, any artist would say "it is what it is" or a budding director could say "these were volunteers, I couldn't push them for quality." I can understand those reasons, but I personally don't like the result.

The guys animate, can tell they dont have much experience with sound.

But hell, you have to be impressed by what works, minus the voice acting its almost industry quality work.