Thread: Hi Hi

Welcome

Tell us a bit more about yourself.

BTW: Why did you use "*" instead of an "a" in ab/dl?

im a tb/dl as i was watching the forums and saw people always used the *

Ah, well I would advise you to tell us a bit more about yourself as it will benefit you and give others something to connect with.

Perhaps someone else can explain the *

As a wildcard, the asterisk stands for either "A" or "T", saving one the trouble of designating an age or typing out TB/AB. It's not something I use as the whole TB distinction seems pretty unnecessary to me and always has.

Welcome, ultaa. Like khaymen says, maybe you can tell us a little about yourself. How about something unrelated to diapers?

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here. Just so that we get to know you a little more, would you care to tell us a bit about yourself? Hobbies, interests, famous cooking recipes of the sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    As a wildcard, the asterisk stands for either "A" or "T", saving one the trouble of designating an age or typing out TB/AB. It's not something I use as the whole TB distinction seems pretty unnecessary to me and always has.

Welcome, ultaa. Like khaymen says, maybe you can tell us a little about yourself. How about something unrelated to diapers?
    You bet me to it Trevor! I had been here long enough I knew exactly, I was getting down to like the 4th post and no one knew. It was starting to make me feel old! I guess I should look at it positively, I am a veteran to this stuff. Haha! If that would be the correct term to use.

I'm a swimmer kinda a computer nerd and i like to cook ze sweets