Thread: Hey ya all!

SexyBabyHarely

Default Hey ya all!

Hey Im Baby Harley. I dont have a mama or daddy. But Im looking for someone that wouldnt mind a little rp. I need a daddy so I can have a pacifier and a mama so I can feed. If ya have any questions hit me up. Till than, ta-ta for now.

Yours,

Baby Harely.

Peachy

So..who the hell are you? BabyRavey or MommyGweniebear in disguise?
    Or is that whole baby/mommy thing just one huge mind f*ck you're doing here, because you all use the same internet connection but there are three accounts with three different ages coming from that connection?

I'm waiting for an explanation from either the MommyGweniebear or the BabyRavey account. I'll leave this thread open until I get answers.

And for all other members: Please don't spam this thread - thanks!

MommyGweniebear

Does it ever occur to you that maybe we let others use our computers? Trust me peachy Ravey and I have no interest in your site all we want to be is cancelled. I want to be off ADIS, but we can't cancel our accounts.

Mako

In B4lock!

D'aww should have read Peachy's post. You and your optimism.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by MommyGweniebear View Post
    Does it ever occur to you that maybe we let others use our computers? Trust me peachy Ravey and I have no interest in your site all we want to be is cancelled. I want to be off ADIS, but we can't cancel our accounts.
    Your computer isn't a public internet terminal, so others are free to sign up from their own home computers to prove to use that they're not you in disguise.

Case closed!