Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Males Tucking

Default Males Tucking

Do you guys ever put your penis in between your legs to feel more like a girl?

No, but I do tuck when I put on a diaper to prevent myself from getting a boner and leaking over the top of my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarenir View Post
    No, but I do tuck when I put on a diaper to prevent myself from getting a boner and leaking over the top of my diaper.
    Yeah, Im the Same As Him ^^

Mako

I'm so sorry Kite, but I couldn't stop laughing thinking that you're trying to perform the korean hooker switch.

I don't feel the need to tuck myself, beside the complication that arise from touching myself. I always feel anatomically male, but mentally somewhere inbetween the gender spectrum.

oh, it's quite simple, really... you push your balls up into your body, grab the sack and hose, kink it and tuck it under, and secure it with some tape.

If my nuts were smaller, I could still do it... Wait, to look like a girl when you're out, or just to do it in the mirror and go "Man... Lady... Man... Lady..."?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Only when I have an erection and thats to hide it.
    You must have a weird anatomy or something, because I'd break that thing right off if I tried to "tuck" an erect penis between my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    You must have a weird anatomy or something, because I'd break that thing right off if I tried to "tuck" an erect penis between my legs.
    I must be thinking of a different thing then. Forgive me for being half asleep :P