Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: ok im new to this

  1. #1

    Default ok im new to this

    ok i am new to this and honestly i am full of questions that i cant seem to put into words i am not one but am a mommy to one i am ok with it and enjoy my role anything you can tell me would be helpful

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    We like wearing diapers.
    Worst helpful post ever >_>

    Just ask him how HE feels about things. Everyone feels different about it. Also, Talula is on the site and she went through what you are going through and came out alive. Maybe you could hit her up? Send her a PM, I'm sure she would help.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    We like wearing diapers.

    One of the best posts ever for sure. I read and and I was all like "Wowzers, that's kinda weird for sure." And in the moment of doubt one of my dolphin followers died, and the unfortuante occurance shocked me back into ambitious leaderful ways.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Worst helpful post ever >_>

    Just ask him how HE feels about things. Everyone feels different about it. Also, Talula is on the site and she went through what you are going through and came out alive. Maybe you could hit her up? Send her a PM, I'm sure she would help.
    Indeed I will, although I'm not a 'mommy'! My boyfriend came out to me one day when we were out for a walk. It was very confusing and horrible and scary! But... yeh, I'm still alive!

    Luckily me and this guy aren't together anymore, but I've done the whole 'wtf is this all about?!' type thing.

    It does help though, if you ask slightly more specific questions.

    Also: here is my initial post on the forums which has some awesome replies!

    I do have one concern, although it's probably unfounded. If you're still asking what it actually is to be one, can you really call yourself a 'mommy'? Just be careful you're not rushing into something you don't fully understand. Being the most open and supportive person is good, but it won't necessarily mean you can be a 'mommy'. Just a heads up, not a personal criticism!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Indeed I will, although I'm not a 'mommy'! My boyfriend came out to me one day when we were out for a walk. It was very confusing and horrible and scary! But... yeh, I'm still alive!

    Luckily me and this guy aren't together anymore, but I've done the whole 'wtf is this all about?!' type thing.

    It does help though, if you ask slightly more specific questions.

    Also: here is my initial post on the forums which has some awesome replies!

    I do have one concern, although it's probably unfounded. If you're still asking what it actually is to be one, can you really call yourself a 'mommy'? Just be careful you're not rushing into something you don't fully understand. Being the most open and supportive person is good, but it won't necessarily mean you can be a 'mommy'. Just a heads up, not a personal criticism!
    what she is looking for is advice on how to be the best she can be...its not a matter of whether she likes to be or not.....she is my ex gf and has made a lot of changes in her life and we have decided to slowly make another go at it......we are both being totally honest with each other....i know she wants to date females and she knows i want to date guys and have a daddy(which i do as well as a guy i want ltr with) we also have a child together and she has a son which she is working on getting back....she is new to the whole mommy thing....we both one night while talking confessed a lot of stuff to each other and both realized that each of us is cool enough to like the kinks of the other person....we both realize that we have a lot of work ahead of us.....but we also both know what we are getting our selfs into....

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Oh ok, I see! In which case I'm sorry I misunderstood!
    no problem...its hard to make a educated guess with little information to go on....i mentioned to angiecool25 that its best to be as specific as possible with posts so assumptions arent made.....but she is new...and i pointed her to this site because i knew besides my self this would be a good place to get information....

    ---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

    also i want to make a go at it again because our child(baby 16 months old) hasnt seen mom since she was 3 months old(reason:too personal to share on here) and i dont want her to continue to grow up with out her mom....so there is alot of things riding on us being adults and trying to work this out so that both of us can be happy and then i can stop calling my self a single parent....

  9. #9

    Default

    To the OP, tell us a bit more about yourself so that you get more out of the site and it's fine people.

    Oh, and also so that we don't track you down and run store brand diapers up your flagpole as a soggy salute to a new member.



    Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    One of the best posts ever for sure. I read and and I was all like "Wowzers, that's kinda weird for sure." And in the moment of doubt one of my dolphin followers died, and the unfortuante occurance shocked me back into ambitious leaderful ways.
    You have ambitions!

    I ... I ... just don't know you anymore!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by khaymen
    You have ambitions!

    I ... I ... just don't know you anymore!

    My dream job is being the world's most bestest pizza delivery man. I mean, why not? Who doesn't like a pizza delivery guy? They bring you pizza. That sounds like the makings of a fine modern gentleperson to me.

    Hey OP, what do you figure? I value your opinion too, and this most certainly isn't semi-mindless spam at the end of my post so I can justify my being here cause I'm at least trying to make friendly with the new dude. Or something. Probably something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.