Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the human centipede. possibly the most disgusting film of the year? (warning, movie content very gross)

Default the human centipede. possibly the most disgusting film of the year? (warning, movie content very gross)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum...irst_Sequence)

i just heard about this in the paper. and :yucky: :yucky:

so who is going to go see it? who has even HEARD of it??

personally? im not, just the thought of what it is about is firmly disgusting.

the plot is as i understand, as follows;( i put the whole thing in spoler tags so you are SURE you know what your getting yourself into.

Last edited by the0silent0alchemist; 19-May-2010 at 11:01.

oh, yeah... I heard of this... Apparently it's supposed to be awesome. :3

Quote Originally Posted by flop View Post
    oh, yeah... I heard of this... Apparently it's supposed to be awesome. :3
    i cant say i share your enthusiasm, sorry

They showed a clip of this on You Have Been Watching (a TV show that reviews TV in a satyrical way). The film looks absolutely disgusting and even more creepy than films like SAW, I can't believe anybody would think that this would be a great idea for a movie. Or even an idea for a movie.

I do think it is funny that they state this film is 100% medically accurate though. I can't believe that claim myself though.

I'm sorry, but when I saw the trailer, I just giggled the whole way through. Whereas it might be medically accurate, it's just unbelievably silly.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    They showed a clip of this on You Have Been Watching (a TV show that reviews TV in a satyrical way). The film looks absolutely disgusting and even more creepy than films like SAW, I can't believe anybody would think that this would be a great idea for a movie. Or even an idea for a movie.

I do think it is funny that they state this film is 100% medically accurate though. I can't believe that claim myself though.
    apparently he did alot of consulting with a medical expert as to how it could be performed to be accurate medically

:O. :X. NO, Just No. That Was Terrible. I Watched The Trailer. And Read The Wiki. THis Sounds, not fun.

I Feel Really Sick Now :P

Snaps

Mako

I can understand why the creator was so deceptive to investors. Who the hell would think this is a good idea for a movie? It's best hope is cult-classic b-movie WTF!? status. The only reason I'm considering downloading it is to see how incredibly messed up it is.

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    apparently he did alot of consulting with a medical expert as to how it could be performed to be accurate medically
    I know he did a lot of consulting but it just seems a bit farfetched to me, I mean this has never been done before (thank god) so we don't know how they would be joined properly.
    I don't deny that there must be some degree of accuracy but 100% is quite a big claim.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    I know he did a lot of consulting but it just seems a bit farfetched to me, I mean this has never been done before (thank god) so we don't know how they would be joined properly.
    I don't deny that there must be some degree of accuracy but 100% is quite a big claim.

well i can definately feel safe to say maybe my title for the thread isnt that far from the mark