Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: What are the top ten things you look for in a mommy or daddy?

  1. #1
    BabyRavey

    Default What are the top ten things you look for in a mommy or daddy?

    Well as you know I have a wonderful mommy. And theres things about her that make it easier for me to express this side of me. The top ten things that Im glad she does is : 1) Shes loving, 2, caring, 3accepting, 4 is willing to help with diaper changes/or cleaning up, 5 helps me embrace that side by getting me toys, coloring books and such, 6 She is willing to let me talk in baby speech, 7 She is willing to act like a mother , 8 She bathes me, 9 Helps me to feel more comfortable with showing my baby side, and 10 She lets her mothering side help to calm us when we are stressed. Well theres mine you dont have to name ten but what makes your ideal mommy or daddy?

  2. #2

    Default

    1. Openness, 2. Caring, 3. Compromising, 4. Loving, 5. Compassionate, 6. Guiding, 7. Like minded, 8. Willing, 9. Thoughtful, 10. Emotional

  3. #3
    MommyGweniebear

    Red face



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyRavey View Post
    Well as you know I have a wonderful mommy. And theres things about her that make it easier for me to express this side of me. The top ten things that Im glad she does is : 1) Shes loving, 2, caring, 3accepting, 4 is willing to help with diaper changes/or cleaning up, 5 helps me embrace that side by getting me toys, coloring books and such, 6 She is willing to let me talk in baby speech, 7 She is willing to act like a mother , 8 She bathes me, 9 Helps me to feel more comfortable with showing my baby side, and 10 She lets her mothering side help to calm us when we are stressed. Well theres mine you dont have to name ten but what makes your ideal mommy or daddy?
    Thank you babygirl. You are my wonderful sweet loving little one that I have no idea what I would do without. I can't really say what I would think of in an ideal Mommy or Daddy since I myself am not an adult baby, but I can tell you what I think a Mommy or Daddy should be like.

    1.) They must be loving and gentle

    2.) They must be willing to do any cleaning or less than pleasant job. That includes any diapering or clean up needs necessary.

    3.) They must be willing to get up at any hour of any day to address their AB's needs whether it be a cuddle or a personal need.

    4.) Comfort, Comfort, Comfort is a must. AB's have a tendency yes to cry since they have the mindset of a baby. Any AB parent must be prepared for these times and react appropriately.

    5.) One thing that is crucial that makes me sick is disciplining and how some AB parents do this. I have encountered people who go by some type of general rulebook who say AB parents must spank or send LG's or AB's to the corner. My methods are a lot more gentle and loving. I will never send you to the corner or spank you my sweet BabyRavey. Talking and cuddles work just as well people, and everyone must remember that.

    6.) A AB parent must NEVER make fun of or belittle their AB.

    7.) The AB's needs must always come first before even the needs of the parents.

    8.) No parent must ever cross a line. Both parties should discuss limitations and such and adhere to those limitations. AB's and the like are not around JUST to please the parent.

    9. ) An AB parent must be willing to engage in fun activities with their AB and if desired by the AB build a nursery like I will be doing for BabyRavey because yes we both want one. Don't be afraid to color or play dolls with them and if you promise to do something with them, stick to it. Don't let anything in your personal life get in the way of that promise, because if you do it could hurt your little one more than you realize. Make sure also that if you accidentally hurt your AB's feelings that you have something gentle and loving planned to do to make them all better again.

    and last but not least........

    10.) Every AB parent should love their AB as much as I do mine which is worlds

    These standards should apply to all LG LB TB and AB parents.
    Last edited by MommyGweniebear; 19-May-2010 at 13:34. Reason: I needed to add something on to my list in here.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MommyGweniebear View Post
    Thank you babygirl. You are my wonderful sweet loving little one that I have no idea what I would do without. I can't really say what I would think of in an ideal Mommy or Daddy since I myself am not an adult baby, but I can tell you what I think a Mommy or Daddy should be like.

    1.) They must be loving and gentle

    2.) They must be willing to do any cleaning or less than pleasant job. That includes any diapering or clean up needs necessary.

    3.) They must be willing to get up at any hour of any day to address their AB's needs whether it be a cuddle or a personal need.

    4.) Comfort, Comfort, Comfort is a must. AB's have a tendency yes to cry since they have the mindset of a baby. Any AB parent must be prepared for these times and react appropriately.

    5.) One thing that is crucial that makes me sick is disciplining and how some AB parents do this. I have encountered people who go by some type of general rulebook who say AB parents must spank or send LG's or AB's to the corner. My methods are a lot more gentle and loving. I will never send you to the corner or spank you my sweet BabyRavey. Talking and cuddles work just as well people, and everyone must remember that.

    6.) A AB parent must NEVER make fun of or belittle their AB.

    7.) The AB's needs must always come first before even the needs of the parents.

    8.) No parent must ever cross a line. Both parties should discuss limitations and such and adhere to those limitations. AB's and the like are not around JUST to please the parent.

    9. ) An AB parent must be willing to engage in fun activities with their AB and if desired by the AB build a nursery like I will be doing for BabyRavey because yes we both want one. Don't be afraid to color or play dolls with them and if you promise to do something with them, stick to it. Don't let anything in your personal life get in the way of that promise, because if you do it could hurt your little one more than you realize. Make sure also that if you accidentally hurt your AB's feelings that you have something gentle and loving planned to do to make them all better again.

    and last but not least........

    10.) Every AB parent should love their AB as much as I do mine which is worlds

    These standards should apply to all LG LB TB and AB parents.
    Too lazy to sparse the points. While I agree on some of these points, I disagree on a few.

    1) All couples should be like that, tbh.

    2) Clean ALL messes? Doubts. Some people are only willing to clean up wet diapers, not messy ones. That doesn't make them a poor daddy or mommy. If they don't change diapers AT ALL then they are not really filling the role of mommy/daddy, but still could be considered it if they do other things.

    3) Um... no? *Bs aren't actually babies. If you have work in the morning and the *B starts crying so they can do *B stuff at 0300, then the *B needs to learn to be more mature.

    4) Who says ALL *Bs cry? I'm sure there are plenty that don't. If your partner is crying, regardless of if they are an *B, I think that they should be comforted.

    5) The spanking. *Bs aren't ACTUALLY kids. If they don't like the spankings they don't have to stay with the person. Some people enjoy being spanked and corner time as punishment. It's the punishment that they enjoy.

    6) Um... you shouldn't make fun or belittle anyone? I thought people learned that in preschool.

    7) Uh... no? One partner is not more important than the other. I consider myself a TB, but I always put the other person's need ahead of mine. TB is a piece of my life, but in real life I am a functioning, mature teenager (soon to be adult)

    8) Again, this is true of any relationship. A relationship is give and take. If only one person is enjoying the relationship it won't work out.

    9) Why would the parent be required to build a nursery? I'm sure there are lots of *B couples that RP without having an actual nursery. I think the daddy/mommy role comes more in the second part of that point. If they are willing to join in and "play" with the *B then they are getting into the parent-style role.

    10) Again, that's true of ANY couple.

    You seem to not distinguish between being a *B and being a baby. Most of your stuff may work for you, personally, but is fairly extreme. As a TB I don't feel comfortable with what's written there. It's like you think a *B is a child that needs to be cared for. They are adults, in real life. They should be able to treat you as a girlfriend, too. I think that "baby time" should be pre-planned. From the sounds of it it is like a split-personality thing in your relationship. Like she will just slip into baby mode in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I would be comfortable like that.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hmmm... Being more of a DL I'm looking more for a partner, but what I look for in them is:

    1. Willing to trade places, you change my diaper, I change yours. :-p

    2. Kind and friendly

    3. Good sense of humor, likeminded

    4. Fun, likes to go out and do things.

    5. Also, knows when it's better just to stay home and play some Xbox in diapers =)

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't have a top ten list, but I do look for certain qualities, I suppose.

    First, they have to be my friend. I hate guys who just want to talk about diapers and if I'm wearing one or not. Sure, the first couple conversations can be diaper-centric, but really? There's only so much to talk about. Topics can return to diapers, sure, but I hate that people think that it's all I do.

    I have no desire to be a "babygirl" 24/7. At all. I am an adult and I enjoy the adult world. It's fun to leave it behind now and again, but I don't want to be stuck in boring AB mode all the time. He has to respect that wish of mine. And I've noticed that most people who have experienced an AB relationship in real life understand that.

    He's gotta be well-adjusted and not socially awkward. :| I'm being serious.

    Oh, and he has to be attractive. ;D

    I don't ask for much, since I don't expect anyone to be a cookie cutter Daddy. Basically I want someone who loves me. An ideal relationship with someone would be that it would be natural for us to fall in and out of the caretaker and AB roles. To me, that means you are really in tune to what each other is feeling, which is a must in any relationship.

    Really, I just want a normal, somewhat-kinky guy who wants to take care of a little girl once in a while.

    Oh, and also, +1 to Zephiel's post. There is no "one true way" to be an AB or a caretaker. It's different for everyone, and it should be.

  7. #7
    June

    Default

    1. Caring
    2. No desire for a sensual relationship
    3. Understanding
    4. Comfortability
    5. Loving
    6. Fun
    7. Friendly
    8. Non-BDSM
    9. Agreeable
    10. Playful

  8. #8

    Default

    Hm.

    Well I don't have ten, but some stuff I feel is important to have in a caretaker:

    1. Loyalty and similar levels of interest. Meaning I don't want to spend energy on someone who either doesn't give the same amount in return, or doesn't have time to. Inherently a caretaker is someone I would look to for support, if they are never around to talk with me, or dividing their attention between me and other ABs they care for, then I'm not going to to be happy.

    2. The reality check. Hard to define, but basically does this person approach ABDL/kink/life with a similar perspective, ie, a sane one. Likewise, are they fairly normal, I don't feel like dealing with someone weird or socially awkward.

    3. Similar relationship goals. While casual play with friends is nice, and it's great to have friends with similar kinks, I eventually want a caretaker who is interested in that sort of play being in the context of a romantic relationship. Hence all traits I look for in a caretaker are the same I look for in a potential partner; sanity, makes me comfortable, and the rest...attractive, easy to get along with, enjoys my company, close to my age/size/weight, and mutual interest. Not to mention has to have more to them than sexual matters or wanting in my pants.
    Last edited by Notsorandom; 20-May-2010 at 23:26.

  9. #9
    MommyGweniebear

    Post



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Too lazy to sparse the points. While I agree on some of these points, I disagree on a few.

    1) All couples should be like that, tbh.

    2) Clean ALL messes? Doubts. Some people are only willing to clean up wet diapers, not messy ones. That doesn't make them a poor daddy or mommy. If they don't change diapers AT ALL then they are not really filling the role of mommy/daddy, but still could be considered it if they do other things.

    3) Um... no? *Bs aren't actually babies. If you have work in the morning and the *B starts crying so they can do *B stuff at 0300, then the *B needs to learn to be more mature.

    4) Who says ALL *Bs cry? I'm sure there are plenty that don't. If your partner is crying, regardless of if they are an *B, I think that they should be comforted.

    5) The spanking. *Bs aren't ACTUALLY kids. If they don't like the spankings they don't have to stay with the person. Some people enjoy being spanked and corner time as punishment. It's the punishment that they enjoy.

    6) Um... you shouldn't make fun or belittle anyone? I thought people learned that in preschool.

    7) Uh... no? One partner is not more important than the other. I consider myself a TB, but I always put the other person's need ahead of mine. TB is a piece of my life, but in real life I am a functioning, mature teenager (soon to be adult)

    8) Again, this is true of any relationship. A relationship is give and take. If only one person is enjoying the relationship it won't work out.

    9) Why would the parent be required to build a nursery? I'm sure there are lots of *B couples that RP without having an actual nursery. I think the daddy/mommy role comes more in the second part of that point. If they are willing to join in and "play" with the *B then they are getting into the parent-style role.

    10) Again, that's true of ANY couple.

    You seem to not distinguish between being a *B and being a baby. Most of your stuff may work for you, personally, but is fairly extreme. As a TB I don't feel comfortable with what's written there. It's like you think a *B is a child that needs to be cared for. They are adults, in real life. They should be able to treat you as a girlfriend, too. I think that "baby time" should be pre-planned. From the sounds of it it is like a split-personality thing in your relationship. Like she will just slip into baby mode in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I would be comfortable like that.
    Oh so your a teenager? You really should learn to respect your elders since Ravey and I are both older than you. Its a shame that you had to be childish enough to put down every single one of my points. What does that fact say about you I wonder? Ravey asked what people look for. I adhere to every single one of my points, and fyi it is not a split personality relationship. She and I do this when we are both ready to do so. The fact of the matter is its not important if your not comfortable. Whats important is if we are in this, and trust me we are very happy with each other and content in our lifestyle.

  10. #10

    Default

    Okay, suuu for me, my Mama needs to:

    1) ALWAYS be ready to comfort my little side!
    That doesn't mean I'm expecting to be able to throw a temper tantrum and get out of work. I'm saying if something scares little-me or makes me feel bad inside, I expect Mama to huggle me and calm me down. Mama must have open arms at all times

    2) Not hold me to adult standards when I'm cubbed out!
    If I was a 'normal' adult, if I was screaming and kicking and calling my partner a 'poopy' I would expect to be treated like a crazy person, and rightly so. When I'm LITTLE though, I expect (and NEED) my Mama to be understanding and treat me like what I am (at least in that moment); a little girl throwing a temper tantrum. This is pretty key, and most things I look for come under this to an extent, actually.

    3) Be prepared to clean up my messes!
    I don't just mean the poopy diapers (not really into messing anyway...) I mean, say we're finger-painting and I get covered in paint, it goes everrrywherrre...and I just jump up, drop my smock on the floor and skip off ('All done!'). That has to be ok with Mama, and more than that, she has to be okay with cleaning up the mess I left behind AND cleaning ME up. If it's an excessive amount (like, I've left all my toys out or delibrately made a mess) I dun mind being asked to HELP clean it up (well, of course I do if I'm cubby :p but you know what I mean!) but Mama still hasta help me out a lot!

    4) Love me!
    I know not everyone feels the same way, but personally I would not be able to have a Mama who didn't truly love me. That's why I dun adopt any other cubs, and neither does Yuri, cos we don't love them as much as eachother, and I don't fink it's fair to have a cub who gets love less than the other one. Mama needs to be utterly loving and devoted to me, she needs to see me as her real little pup and never begrudge doing things for me.

    5) Keep me safe!
    At all times, I need to know Mama's there for me. She needs to make sure I don't hurt myself or do anything stupid. If something worries or upsets me, either IRL or online, I know I can come to Mama at ANY time (even when not 'littled out') and talk to her about it. This is soooo important for me, as I've been very naive and stupid in the past, and I don't feel comfy asking my IRL parents about it cos TBH they'd freak out.

    6) Make me feel special!
    One of those important things a Mama must do is SPOIL ME ROTTEN X3

    Okay, so, NU my Mummy dun really hafta spoil me...well...it would be nice x But seriously, I mean she needs to do nice things for me! Make me feel really really special, whether that's by buying me little gifts, or making a special snack, or even jus' snuggling me and saying 'hey! you're my baby and you're special!'

    7) Take care of me!
    This probably seems like the same thing as number 5, but it's not. That refers to Mama making sure what I do is safe, this is talking about her 'looking after' me! Pretty basic, but obviously, I don't want a Mama who's just going to leave me on my own to fend for myself...otherwise, why have a Mama?

    8) Actually ENJOY being my Mummy!
    SO important! I would never want to be babied by somebody who didn't actually like taking care of me, it would ruin everything!

    Hmm, all I can think of for now; obviously this is what *I* want in a Mama, not anyone else. I understand not everyone is interested in the 'lifestyle' kinda aspect, or wants it to be any more than an occasional 'treat'.

    Some of us are into it more than others, I think. Some people (like Zephy) wanna keep that part of themselves on a schedule, and that's cool, but personally I like being able to slip into littlemode whenever I like (with my partner). As long as everyone involved knows what's going on, I think it's fine.

    MommyGwenieBear: I think Zephiel's just saying that he doesn't think it's fair to suggest those are the rules EVERY AB-couple should follow. Maybe for lifestylers like you and I, but most people don't get into it that far, as I said earlier. :3

Similar Threads

  1. How did everyone meet their mommy/daddy?
    By Renegade917 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-Feb-2010, 00:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.