Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There's a Ghost in my room/house

Default There's a Ghost in my room/house

Okay, I'm going to give away the biggest part of the evidence contradicting my story within the next sentence. I have recently opened the window in my room/apartment and since then THIS has been happening.

My door has been opening randomly, first in the middle of the night, and while I am away from my house...I'll come home, and it's just wide open. The first thing I thought, it was the window, right?

No. I did a "test"...I shut the door firmly, making sure it was COMPLETLY shut. I then pulled on the door with as much force as I possibly could, and it didn't budge...I then went to the other side of the door, and again, shut it firmly. I then pushed on the door as hard as I could...Nothing....

You're telling me that air from the window is doing this? Maybe I should have tried blowing on the door....Or maybe I should start working out?

So yea, there's a ghost in my house.

Anyone know any cheap ways of capturing paranormal activity (besides a polaroid camera, cause i don't think they make those anymore).

-DBB

Who u gona call...ghostbusters LOL sorry couldn't resist

Yeh soz I got nothen to help u in my brain

vacum cleaner laced with holy water.

or a plazma rifel.

whichever is in your budget

xdeadx

=O I have no idea! I hope this ghost leaves your house soon! Try and listen to the voices of the air. I heard it works sometimes =)

Ghosts don't exist, just ask a scientist.

And if there really is one (although there isn't), where's the big deal?

the big deal is that if the ghost finds his diaper stash, it might leave ectoplazm all over it, ruining all of his diapers. that would be horrible!

or it could be a polterguise, in which it would scatter all of his diapers around his room for all to see. that would be even worse!

i can't think of anything else bad, other than if you want your door closed.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    the big deal is that if the ghost finds his diaper stash, it might leave ectoplazm all over it, ruining all of his diapers. that would be horrible!

or it could be a polterguise, in which it would scatter all of his diapers around his room for all to see. that would be even worse!

i can't think of anything else bad, other than if you want your door closed.
    Yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh, rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttt.
    You read too much science-fiction. Sorry.

If there really was a ghost in his room, it would already have found his stash, seeing that ghosts don't have anything to do during the day, can go through walls and obstacles and all.
    But they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh, rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttt.
    You read too much science-fiction. Sorry.

If there really was a ghost in his room, it would already have found his stash, seeing that ghosts don't have anything to do during the day, can go through walls and obstacles and all.
    But they don't exist.
    OH YA!!! SAYS WHO!!!

and i don't read sience fiction. i read wild fantacy. FORGOTEN RELMS OWN!!!

Ghost normally do not mean any harm and just are trying to communicate in some way shape or form, you can talk to them even if you cannot see them. Just ask them to stop the opening doors and stuff as it freaks you out and it should stop. Most arent looking to freak ya out just show you they are there.