Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Facebook for teabaggers!

Default Facebook for teabaggers!

First, there was Fox News. Then, there was conservapedia, followed by the conservative bible. Now, it's social networking for conservatives!

Seriously, how deluded do you have to be to think that Facebook is too liberal, necessitating a conservative social networking site? Given that Facebook and Wikipedia users and content are created and driven entirely by self-selecting users, that means that the general populace is far too liberal for the liking of these Ricochet morons. I'm sorry, but if you have to retreat in to some sort of echo chamber because the shit you post on Facebook is biting you in the ass when your friends, family and colleagues see it, you should take that as a cue that maybe you've crammed your head full of shit ideas.

The home of clever and cunning center-right conversation. AHAHAhAHAHA!!!

BGI3 you never cease to amaze.. hi five mate

i still feel amazed that fox news which ifits as bad as you say, is on the same network as family guy and american day and the simpsons.

I heart conservapedia. Where else could I get a picture of Jesus riding a dinosaur atop an article actually trying to be serious?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/SericeousBurden/blog/JesusDinosaur.jpg

When your serious scientific article resembles something published by The Onion, you have problems.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    If you follow that link and look on the right, you'll see a little box with 8 people who are fans of Ricochet on Facebook (which is ironic in itself). I needed to refresh the page 17 times before I saw someone who wasn't white. Awesome.

I just looked at the site, and I really don't think they are going for a "conservative Facebook". It just seems like a discussion site with lots of podcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I heart conservapedia. Where else could I get a picture of Jesus riding a dinosaur atop an article actually trying to be serious?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/SericeousBurden/blog/JesusDinosaur.jpg

When your serious scientific article resembles something published by The Onion, you have problems.
    I like their "evidence of liberal bias on Wikipedia" page. Some of that shit is downright crazy. As in "we the jury find the defendant".

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    If you follow that link and look on the right, you'll see a little box with 8 people who are fans of Ricochet on Facebook (which is ironic in itself). I needed to refresh the page 17 times before I saw someone who wasn't white. Awesome.
    They also have their own Facebook group. But to be fair, what organization DOESN'T have a Facebook group these days?

Seeing as how these are probably the same people who feel the need to edit the word of God because the Bible and Jesus are 'too liberal', their latest move comes as no surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    I just looked at the site, and I really don't think they are going for a "conservative Facebook". It just seems like a discussion site with lots of podcasts.
    Their managing editor said it was going to be like Facebook, Twitter or Tumbler with a center-right slant. It hasn't launched yet, but if they wind up doing nothing more than just being a blog/podcast, then they really fail at their goal.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    The home of clever and cunning center-right conversation. AHAHAhAHAHA!!!

BGI3 you never cease to amaze.. hi five mate

i still feel amazed that fox news which ifits as bad as you say, is on the same network as family guy and american day and the simpsons.
    Um actually it is not I believe it airs on Fox on Sundays early in the morning they have a separate channel for it. It's for like an hour not much.