Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crysis

Talking crysis

a few weeks ago a found a kl place in Dublin where u can use amazing computers with loads of games on them but anyway one game I can't stop playing is crysis its just sooo much fun. Anyone eles here ever played it...its gr8 online too

It certainly looks great, but once I peeled away the veneer of fancy graphics and oh-my-god-I-can-cut-down-trees physics, I found it to play like every other FPS game in existence.

Well neerly all frist person shooters on pc play the same... For me its online play that makes a game and the online on this is amazing

It's ok, the graphics are omgwtf amazing, but other then that, it really isn't that great, I'd recommended CoD4 or TF2 in my opinion.

I know and like FPS games online and I think that crysis is the best FPS game that I have ever played!!!!! Better than the Hills Have Eyes 2 online FPS game.

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    I know and like FPS games online and I think that crysis is the best FPS game that I have ever played!!!!! Better than the Hills Have Eyes 2 online FPS game.
    Hills have eyes 2 FPS....wtf

I vote for COD4. It's WAYYYY better online, and the single player mode was quite engaging as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Hills have eyes 2 FPS....wtf
    Yeah Hills have eyes 2 the web site is
    http://www.dot3dgames.com/adventure.html
    The name of the game's title though is called Run for the hills.
    You can also play Hostel, the objective is you get to save the victim's before its to late.

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    Yeah Hills have eyes 2 the web site is
    http://www.dot3dgames.com/adventure.html
    The name of the game's title though is called Run for the hills.
    You can also play Hostel, the objective is you get to save the victim's before its to late.

Ok well....you are comparing a high quality, high production game such as Crysis to a flash game over the Internet....I'd recommended trying CoD4.

I have played cod4 and its very good but I dont see hand held nukes in it LOL