Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

Well to start off I am a boy DL and have been since I entered my teen years. Before that I really enjoyed diapers and when the baby in the house grew out of them I was very disappointed. But now I am 19 and am living on my own for the most part. I was actually rather afraid to post here, because I really haven't told anyone, except my parents, about my like for diapers. I joined because I was curious as to why other people liked diapers, what reasons do they have? Or is it a mystery like me? The only explanation I could come up with is that when I was very little I enjoyed the time when my diaper was changed. My parents were very busy and normally did not have much time to spend with me, so when they would change my diaper I enjoyed that time with them. I was also the middle child which could mean a lot of things. I have hard time excepting that I like diapers, and I'm constantly trying to figure out why. Is it possible to not like them anymore? Or is this something that will forever be a part of me?

Anyway, I've been browsing around this site for about a week or so, and you bunch seem like nice folk. lol! I really don't know how often I will post here, but I'm thankful for some of your topics you guys have made, they've helped me to realize some of the things about myself. Also some of the advice you guys have given is great. Thank you!

It's an honor to formally welcome you into our community. Like many of us, you too will hopefully gain acceptance for who you are. You posting here is your first step towards becoming more familiar with what's going on.

I look forward to whatever contributions you can make. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a PM my way (or any regulars way, for that matter).

You're very welcome
    Hold up... hopefully gain acceptance? Uh... there's absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. It's been said a million times before, we see people from all walks of life come through the introductions forum and I'll bet most, if not all of them will say they have become more relaxed about their wellbeing as a DL or *B of babyfur or whatever, despite whether or not people around us accept it. It's just another very minor lifestyle choice, and i'm sure you'll come to realise that with time on here, if you haven't already

Anyway.... errr.... yeah, hi! It's good to meet you, welcome!

And i'm glad to hear that you've found many useful answers to your questions so far ^^,

Anyway, why not tell us a bit more about yourself? What kinda music you into? What about games? You do any sports? Other interests besides diapers?

Ha ha! Well I like some Jazz music, but I really don't listen to much at all. I'm really into video games, my favorite styles are RPG, action/adventure, and puzzle. I like all sports in general but my favorite is basketball.

As far as other interests go, umm... I'm kinda into business management. I like the whole idea of running a business. Or were you asking something different Dash? :P I will continue anyways....

I love to draw! I also do some pixel work on the computer, and put together animations once in a while.

I'm really into photography. Can't get away from it, lol!

Hmm well nothing else comes to mind at the moment. I'd probably have to start thinking in order to come up with some more answers and we all know what happens when one starts thinking... :P

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Also to answer one of your qeustions, yes your desire for diapers will forever be a part of you. I have seen people who try to quit and stay quit using diapers. Although they do not do it anymore, they will stay have day dreams of those fantasies they have with urges to wear or regress. It is a part of your personality and a peice of who you are litterally, because that is what's engraved/programmed into your brain. Just like you can forget other things that are important to you. Like for example if you take away your family or friends, they will not be there to talk to or touch but you will still think about them and feel the same way about them as you would if they were there. I hope that clears up some stuff for you. It is because of this, it has helped me to accept who I am as an infantilist.

So feel free to post around when you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Thanks Eclipse, that does help clear some things up. Still, I'm curious as to how it all began. I'll probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness787 View Post
    Ha ha! Well I like some Jazz music, but I really don't listen to much at all. I'm really into video games, my favorite styles are RPG, action/adventure, and puzzle. I like all sports in general but my favorite is basketball.

As far as other interests go, umm... I'm kinda into business management. I like the whole idea of running a business. Or were you asking something different Dash? :P I will continue anyways....

I love to draw! I also do some pixel work on the computer, and put together animations once in a while.

I'm really into photography. Can't get away from it, lol!

Hmm well nothing else comes to mind at the moment. I'd probably have to start thinking in order to come up with some more answers and we all know what happens when one starts thinking... :P
    Spot on You sound really creative and artistic, what with photography and animation. I do that at uni, but I use my creativity more for music and cinematography.

As for computer games - not for me - unlike 98.18536% of the users on here _ there's a whole sub-forum dedicated to computer games (half of which concerns WoW and Second Life) so you should take a look there if you haven't already ^^,