Thread: Blog...

annierighthurr

Default Blog...

Not trying to be annoying but I do know that my old blog (aintdatfunny.wordpress.com) had some readers from this forum.

Recently, my boyfriend and I experienced some pretty extreme slander towards us on another site, that could have resulted in affecting his career in the military, so I decided to remove my old blog.

I did create another one, though it probably won't be exactly the same, but I just thought I'd throw out the link so that those who do read know where to go now.

anna's blog

(:

I know its probably not appropriate to ask what happened but at any rate that really sucks, i hope all is well with you guys and that the peddler of slander gets a good case of crabs!!

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by maccracker18 View Post
    I know its probably not appropriate to ask what happened but at any rate that really sucks, i hope all is well with you guys and that the peddler of slander gets a good case of crabs!!
    Basically some douchebag on another site claimed to be a "marines officer for 27 years" and he got butthurt when I said his chances of finding a mommy were low, and said he was reporting Curt's profile to authorities in the military, for "pedophilia" and being "gay" both of which are false allegations but still doesn't look good to be investigated for it. :/ Luckily the guy was really just a nutcase - a simple google search proved that he was really just some private in the WV National Guard, and Curt outranks him by quite a bit. Plus all the titles he was supposedly going to report to don't even exist - oh except for one, and the person who has that title is Jeb Bush. like Jeb Bush cares what some enlisted airman is doing, ya know?

But it was still better to be safe then sorry.

I am sorry to hear that some make-believe, Major Massengill caused your boyfriend and you problems, but it sounds like you delt with it O.K. I hope you have both settled into your new home and that, with the exception of the idiot you mentioned, things are going well. Take care.