Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well I would like to thank all of the staff of ADISC.com for creating this website for people like me and all of you. I suppose I should introduce myself, I am a sophmore in highschool, I like to hang out with my friends and i like weightlifting as a hobby and possibly as a proffessional. Now there are people out there who use weightlifting as an excuse to act cocky or tough, and i personally wish to never become like that. I like to learn as much as I possibly can and love to listen to what people have to say. Since I have had fantasies of wearing diapers at night, but have never been brave enough to do so, and I'm terrible at hiding things I never have had the opportunity of doing so. I wish to meet all of you and perhaps make some friends.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by benson View Post
    Well I would like to thank all of the staff of ADISC.com
    We're adisc.org though!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    We're adisc.org though!
    It's reasons like THIS that he isn't thanking the ORG people!

Anyway, nice blog post

Hey everyone sorry for not replying sooner but anyways thanks for the comments, not sure if you'll ever see this, makes me feel better for writing this anyway

Quote Originally Posted by benson View Post
    Hey everyone sorry for not replying sooner but anyways thanks for the comments, not sure if you'll ever see this, makes me feel better for writing this anyway
    Stop apologizing! You shall be fun to follow.

You probably won't see this because I'm a nobody... Or maybe I'm just being emo on purpose... hm... don't know.