Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning

Default Spring Cleaning

As I have said numerous times, I was caught when my mom and I were cleaning out my room, back in January 07. It wasn't horrible, it just kinda blew over within a couple days. About a few months pass.

My mom is wasted as hell, and tries to get me to clean out my room with her again. But as clever as I am, I had hidden the diapers in a backpack, locked. I leave the house, taking the key with me. A few days later, I discover my special backpack gone, without a trace. Months after that I find a new hiding place, however its not as secure...

Now she wants to do some spring cleaning with me this Sunday, and I'm stuck.. help?

Dig a hole in your backyard and stash them there!

No......

I think the sticky above gives moist of the ideas people can think of. But good luck!

Hide them outside temporarily in a trashbag for waterproofing inside a backpack, if it doesn't rain it should be fine and you can get them back, have her clean your hiding place area first so she won't clean it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Hide them outside temporarily in a trashbag for waterproofing inside a backpack, if it doesn't rain it should be fine and you can get them back, have her clean your hiding place area first so she won't clean it again.
    Good try, though outside wouldn't work...My yard is WAY to big and open spaced. Plus she does this about twice a year.

Here's what you do... go buy a huge dictionary and cut out the center of the pages so it makes a little compartment... then put like 5 or 6 in them and viola... who would look at the dictionary?

as for the rest of your stash... :-\ well, a big yard might help...

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    Here's what you do... go buy a huge dictionary and cut out the center of the pages so it makes a little compartment... then put like 5 or 6 in them and viola... who would look at the dictionary?

as for the rest of your stash... :-\ well, a big yard might help...
    Thanks....I may try that. Though as of now, im preparing for the worst...just in case.

Darkfinn

Why don't you just clean your own room so she dosen't try to "help" out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Why don't you just clean your own room so she dosen't try to "help" out.
    lol probably because the definition of "clean" differs greatly between a mother and their child...at least in my case

Darkfinn

well... clean it to her standards...

That just isn't possible, Finn. For a mother, it is never clean enough, it seems.. My mom bitches at me all the time because my bathroom isn't clean enough. "I worked on it for an hour!" I say in my defense. "I got everywhere, and everything!"

Her response: "Well, it isn't mom cleaned!"

What?! I just don't get it.. no matter how clean I think it is, she never thinks it's clean enough.. is there a manual to this machine called a mother?

To answer the OP: I'm not sure what you should do.. it sounds like we've ruled out the backyard, and cleaning your own room probably won't work either.. I would recommend that you hide your stash somewhere where you aren't going to clean, in other words, away from your room. I don't know how your house is set up, but I have a cache of places that I use as temporary spots: A grandmother clock in my living room(open the front, shove the diapers down to the bottom), behind our water heater(ours is downstairs, so I will hide things behind it occasionally), our storage room(it's outside, behind our house, don't know if you have one of those or not..). It's hard to say if any of these will work for you, but perhaps it gave you a few ideas? Only you know the layout of your house, and what's in it, so try to think of somewhere to hide your stuff where you won't have to clean. I do strongly recommend somewhere outside though..

Even though your mom, shockingly, doesn't seem to care about you using diapers, it's probably better for you to stop having your strash discovered. She may not care now, but if it keeps up, she may eventually say something to you about it. It's probably better to avoid that.

Whatever happens, good luck.