Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, I am a new member of the Adisc community.

My name is Jordan, I am 17 years old, and I am from Ipswich in England. I am a student studying A-Level Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and History. With the view to go to university to study Psychology.

My general interests are sport, I play football (soccer) for a saturday team, as well as being a massive Tottenham fan! My other interests are music and video games, I am fairly open when it comes to music, and i do most of my gaming on the xbox 360 or PC.

I obviously do enjoy diapers and whatnot, however most people who have gotten to know me know I don't always talk about it, as I personally find constant talk about them boring, not to mention annoying.

I hope I have given sufficient detail about myself here , and if you wish to get to know me better, feel free to pm me for my msn.
    Jordan.

Well hi there Jordan, from this small corner of the UK...

You've certainly found the right to not talk diapers all the time... there's lots other discussion on adisc on just about every subject you could ever imagine!!

So hi again from a fellow Ipswich-ian!! hehe

Oooh, another east anglian

Nice, to meet you! if you don't mind me asking, which part of Ipswich you from? I'm like 5 miles away, in Kesgrave.

Really nice to see such a quick welcoming response

I'm actually just to the north of Ipswich... in Claydon

Pleasure to meet you too.

Welcome to the site

I see you also managed to find the IRC channel. I hope you'll find there is enough discussion not related to diapers for your liking. Considering we often have to explain to new folks that it gets tiresome discussing the same thing all the time, it's a refreshing change of pace to get the opposite vibe. Best of luck with the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Welcome to the site

I see you also managed to find the IRC channel. I hope you'll find there is enough discussion not related to diapers for your liking. Considering we often have to explain to new folks that it gets tiresome discussing the same thing all the time, it's a refreshing change of pace to get the opposite vibe. Best of luck with the site!
    Yeah, I didn't talk much in IRC as i was a little pre-occupied, but I managed to get in and say Hi and I totally agree that it's refreshing to talk about something other than the ab/dl lifestyle and whatnot

Oh and btw, any of you guys if you want, feel free to add my msn, *snip*

Leave the contact details in your profile please.
    Last edited by Martin; 15-May-2010 at 21:17. Reason: See mod note

Haha, I'm guessing you support Arsenal or someone? and sorry about the contact info thing, my mistake) and I'll play more or less anything, I'm playing alot of fifa world cup at the moment, but i do enjoy FPS i used to play CoD and gears, but i don't have my copies of them atm, But i usually play most RPG, Sports or FPS games, same applies for pc, I used to play Battlefield, and I used to play WoW quite alot, but not anymore as i have exams coming up.

Hi Macca, welcome to ADISC!

A big congratulations on finishing 4th, that was quite an achievement (almost as impressive as us finishing 11th, in fact.)

Hey Nice to meet you.

To be fair stoke have become an established premiership side, despite so many saying they would go straight back down.

That is an achievement in itself