Thread: Pacifiers-R-Us

Default Pacifiers-R-Us

Lets say I want to get rid of some pacifiers..

Can I "sell" them to Pacifiers-R-us so they can use the shields?

is there anyone that would take pacifier shields.

lol >.< spent so much money trying out pacis

hmmm try craigslist.com and post them, I wouldnt actually know of a place that would buy shields or used pacis never would either I love my pacis too much

I think it might be illegal to sell used pacifiers due to their nature of being in peoples mouths and what not. I know you mean only sell the shields and what not, but even that will have been contaminated with germs, saliva or even worse stuff at one point.

Pacifiers-R-Us will put Nuk 5 nipples into shields that you send them. Of course you have to pay them to do it, and it would be expensive if you have a lot (check out monsep12process). I don't think anyone will just take used pacis.

spent so much money trying out pacis
    Me too. Im with this from my 12 or 13 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I think it might be illegal to sell used pacifiers due to their nature of being in peoples mouths and what not. I know you mean only sell the shields and what not, but even that will have been contaminated with germs, saliva or even worse stuff at one point.
    The buyer can sterilize them so they can be resold, right?

Is it any different than eating off a plate or drinking from a glass in a restaurant? Those certainly have been contaminated with germs at one point.

Yeah dangerous diseases like some forms of hepatitis can be transfered by saliva, so it would not be a good idea to sell pacifiers. That would be why you never hear about re-used pacifiers for sale.