Thread: Hello.

Havik

Talking Hello.

Hell nice to meet you all! My name is Kaden and I am a teen baby. I live in Arizona in the US, and my intrest are debate, and asian culture and language especially Korean. When I was around 5 I started devolping a intrest in diapers. But recently about 2 months ago I started devolping an intrest in baby like behavior. I think it has always been with me I feel as I am a 3 year old on the inside. Recently I have taken an intrest in pacifiers and bottles. Diapers for me arent sexual I just seem to like them for some reason... anyhow I'll stop rambling. I am elated to be part of this community and look forward to meeting all the people here and getting to know them.

Welcome to ADISC Kaden, good to have you here!

I'm tempted to start a debate with you to see how good are you. Hmm... Global warming, go!! Is it real or is it a money scheme? *giggles* Up to you weather you want to debate that or not, but anyway, again, welcome to ADISC, I'm sure you'll make many friends here! ^^

Havik

Wink ok lets go.

Let me ask a question real quick what do I have to donto qualify to vertify my identity?

anyhow global warming may exist but at the rate that it would be going we have nothing to worry about. Enless... its the second coming of christ lol curse me being mormon.

Hey there and welcome to ADISC

side note global warming does exist :P

Quote Originally Posted by silversnake View Post
    Let me ask a question real quick what do I have to donto qualify to vertify my identity?

anyhow global warming may exist but at the rate that it would be going we have nothing to worry about. Enless... its the second coming of christ lol curse me being mormon.
    To be identity verified you must be a "Regular" member, then PM Peachy :3
    To be a regular member you have to have, I believe it's 20 posts and have been here a week. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy910 View Post
    My opinion is that global warming does exist :P
    Fixed XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxie View Post
    To be identity verified you must be a "Regular" member, then PM Peachy :3
    To be a regular member you have to have, I believe it's 20 posts and have been here a week. :P

Fixed XD
    Thanks that more what I was wanting to say

Havik

cool I hope to become an active member in this community, shame that its uncommon to find guys like me who are tb's and not dl's.