Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another "got diapers for the first time" thread

Default another "got diapers for the first time" thread

yall make it seem like the hardest thing in the world to go to a store and buy diapers for the first time, but I guss it's not like yall had support like I did.

you see, the only way I could get them is if I asked my mom, so I did. she already know about it for a while and told her it might help me sleep better and remove stress, she agreed and said she would take me the next day after school.

I was prepareing myself all day by daydreaming it and acting cool about it, so after my mom picked me up we went to the drug store.

I walked in, grabed them checked them out at the pharmacy part, small talk about the new rubber band trend, payed, then walked out and got back to the car. for the entire time, I only felt a bit nervous

will wear one tonight

Awesome, congrats! Also I gotta say I like your avatar, i'm not really into the furry thing but I like the artstyle :3 for some reason I keep thinking of the doggy from inspector gadget

curiousitykitten

did you make your avitar?

no i got it from the web comic housepets

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Good work! I have a question though. What is the rubber band trend?
    these rubber bands that are shaped like animals and stuff, almost every kid here collects them

Nicely done man. I could only wish my parents were that accepting. They got me counseling... twice

Congrats dude! Amazing you were able to ASK your mom if you could buy diapers, that something I think many people here would find incredibly difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Congrats dude! Amazing you were able to ASK your mom if you could buy diapers, that something I think many people here would find incredibly difficult.
    out of anyone in my family, it's my mom who i am closest to and I feel like I could tell her anything.
    she is more then family, she is a friend

my dad on the other hand denies my exsistance

I used to have that type of relationship with my mom. She was so happy that i would tell her things other kids wouldnt tell their moms. I suppose it stems from how honest i am aswell. Sadly i dont have that type of relationship with her anymore. Iv become a lot more private and closed off from the world. Id love to be able to tell her everything, but having low self esteem, i probably think it will turn out worse than it really will. Besides, i was younger back then, had more of the cute factor going for me. Now im 21, im supposed to be so much more than i am. Damn it hate society!