Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soundtracks

Default Soundtracks

What is your favourite video or computer game soundtrack or soundtracks? Also, do you think that one of them, stands out from the rest?

I must say that the Final Fantasy series sticks out, 7 in particular. Nobuo Uemxdeadx is simply an amazing composer. J-E-N-O-V-A, One Winged Angel and Still More Fighting were three of the coolest game tracks ever, especially when they were re-done in the Black Mages.

Russel Brower has done some pretty awesome tracks in WoW too. I don't think anyone can forget the organ in Karazhan.

Last but not least, I love the cheesy shit in Sonic. Yeah, really 0_o

My favorite video game soundtrack is, without a doubt, the one from GTA Vice City. I'm a huge fan of eighties music and that game just has so many songs that I like.

Olivia

3 of them 2 of them World of Warcraft Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King osts and the Kill Bill soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    My favorite video game soundtrack is, without a doubt, the one from GTA Vice City. I'm a huge fan of eighties music and that game just has so many songs that I like.
    +1
    It is a great mix of everything 80s. Vice City Stories also has a decent soundtrack, but I prefer this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    Same here.
    Rez OST I've been addicted to as of late. Such a mix of music and gameplay that I've never witnessed in a game before in my life and don't think I ever will again.

Ishav

Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    I must say that the Final Fantasy series sticks out, 7 in particular. Nobuo Uemxdeadx is simply an amazing composer. J-E-N-O-V-A, One Winged Angel and Still More Fighting were three of the coolest game tracks ever, especially when they were re-done in the Black Mages.

Russel Brower has done some pretty awesome tracks in WoW too. I don't think anyone can forget the organ in Karazhan
    ME TOO! My personal fave is Born anew from ff 13

I love Burnout 3 Takedown soundtrack. Most of them are good but some i just skip over or make it so that it dos not play it.

I have always loved the original Zelda & the one for the SNES, A Link to the Past!! Classic soundtracks there!! From being in the dungeons, getting items, getting health from the fairy ponds, boss battles & even walking around the world was nicely done!!

Also, Mega Man 2, I think had the best level soundtracks of any of the Mega Man games!! Some of them got stuck in my head after I played through them!!

GTA: Vice City, I'll agree on that one, as having the best music of the whole GTA series!! It had some of the 80's biggest names & some of the greatest songs from that time!!

Resident Evil & Doom has some of the best survival horror music, as it not only made you want to keep all the lights on in your house, but also made you not want to be alone either!! Doom 3 took that to a whole new level, as in the soundtrack to the game, whispers & voices were put in to it!! Kinda added to the creepy feel of the game!!