Thread: Adisc

Default Adisc

I am completly baffled here but can someone please tell me if im right or wrong?

I believe that ADISC.org is a place for everyone to express their opinions and thoughts, maybe even some feelings some time...

Is this True or am i completly wrong as some people just get on like children when their opinions dont match with other peoples opinions...

But i think that peoples opinions make up a huge portion of this site.

So, people tell me, am i right, or am i wrong?

Ginger

Your right, but without peoples opinions it would make for some pretty boring reading.
    Sometimes the banter is the best bit as you said.
    Its a hard one, the opinions can be a little harsh sometimes but then again, everyone is entitled to their own. There are also a lot of constructive comments left, particularly on the more serious topics which is what makes this community something more.

But thats just my opinion...

oh, your right and accurate on most accounts, YES its a plce for us to express. and its for precisely this reason that we get so heated, when different opnions meet, like flint and steel, sparks can fly.

and peoples opinios are huge in this site. just look at the number of 'what do tyou think in regards to this, or whats your favoute THIS. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    Is this True or am i completly wrong as some people just get on like children when their opinions dont match with other peoples opinions...
    This is the Internet. Welcome in.

Mesmerale

Actually, you're all wrong.

ADISC is a support community meant to give support for those with issues of a certain nature, not a community for posting one's opinions/thoughts/feeligns regarding that same certain nature (or of any other nature).

That's just what we always end up doing. :tongue: