Thread: Discount for ABU

Default Discount for ABU

Thought this might help someone - not sure if it's against any rules?

As a valued ABU member you can get 25% OFF the purchase of any ABU Cushies diapers. Simply enter the online coupon code "cincomember" in the ABUniverse shopping cart before checking out.

Thanks for the coupon and if anyones considering buying some Cushies, be sure to pick up some boosters!

Are they that bad? I've heard VERY mixed things about them, it would be nice to know definitively if they're worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 1foreveryoung1 View Post
    Are they that bad? I've heard VERY mixed things about them, it would be nice to know definitively if they're worth the money.

Have heard different things to.

The Super Dry Kids are better. The Cushies seem to run a bit smaller for the same sizes, and the plastic, as well as the absorption polymer layer, is slightly thinner. They are still better than most other diapers I've tried, though (although that may say more about my experiences than the diaper).

Cushies look and smell good, that's about it. Absorbency is pretty bad and the material isn't as soft as say a Bambino. Also something i've noticed with my Cushies is if I wet, I can't wet normally because if you wet too fast, the pee will leak directly through the plastic. I'm not sure if it's too porous or what. Cushies do look cute so i'd suggest them for regression play or something as they'd be ideal but for utility, they aren't great :x

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Cushies look and smell good, that's about it. Absorbency is pretty bad and the material isn't as soft as say a Bambino. Also something i've noticed with my Cushies is if I wet, I can't wet normally because if you wet too fast, the pee will leak directly through the plastic. I'm not sure if it's too porous or what. Cushies do look cute so i'd suggest them for regression play or something as they'd be ideal but for utility, they aren't great :x
    even if you don't wet too fast, it still starts to leak through the plastic after a couple hours.