Thread: Video/Voice Sync

Default Video/Voice Sync

When I use any program to make a video with my integrated webcam and mic, the voice and video are out of sync for some reason. Can anyone help with that?
    I believe I've tried using Hypercam on my webcam window and record my voice, but it's still out of sync. I assume it's my microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Laptop?

If so, are the mic and camera 2 separate devices?
    Yes.

I'm not that good with audio visual things, so forgive me if I'm wrong or something.

Is your mic/camera USB? If so, you may have one in a faster port then the other(my desktop has that, the backports are slowports and the front ports are faster(2.0)).

It could also just be lag in your computer.

Once again, I'm not that good when it comes to audio/visual stuff on computers >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I'm not that good with audio visual things, so forgive me if I'm wrong or something.

Is your mic/camera USB? If so, you may have one in a faster port then the other(my desktop has that, the backports are slowports and the front ports are faster(2.0)).

It could also just be lag in your computer.

Once again, I'm not that good when it comes to audio/visual stuff on computers >.<
    They are integrated.

The solution is probably to tweak the A/V delay using the program that you use to record / encode the video.