Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flyff

Default Flyff

Recently I started playing Flyff again and was wondering if anyone plays. Flyff is a free MMORPG that's been around for ages, but for some reason it's my favourite free MMORPG.

I play on Clockworks server with a Lvl 68 Jester, a Lvl 60 Ringmaster, Lvl 40 Mercenary and a Lvl 30 Magician.

Oh gosh. I remember this. I used to play that all the time a few years ago. I've got a level 67 solo billposter, and a level 50 something yoyo acro. I also have a level 20 something mage, and a level 19 Fullsupport assist.

I played it - I was trying to make a psykeeper - then I got bored. Grinding really hits the wall at like level 20. No way was I going to keep that up!

The flying aspect is pretty awesome, though. Wish it was more than just transportation.

You CAN actually fight in the air... it's just boring...

And I find runescape boring... You might as well play an offline RPG and save downloads. It's too much of a single player game.

I play now and then, need to play more really.

Though I play on the Mia server, I have a level 62 Ringmaster and a level 40something Acrobat.

Ringmaster has a sailor suit and Acrobat has the kitty outfit =D

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I played it - I was trying to make a psykeeper - then I got bored. Grinding really hits the wall at like level 20. No way was I going to keep that up!

The flying aspect is pretty awesome, though. Wish it was more than just transportation.
    Everything before level 50 was easy for me. After that. That's when grinding really halted for me.

I play Mabinogi now. If I ever come to a halt, I play another character, and wait a few weeks, then bring my character back to level one. Grinding is suddenly easy again.

It's better than it sounds. You get to keep all your old skills. That's where your power really comes from.

Y_Y keep your virgin fanboy comments out of this thread. I don't care that WoW is better, WoW also requires paid subscription and I'm not interested in paying it. This thread is about people who DO play Flyff and who want to play with me. If you don't want to play with me then don't. I'm not interested in irrelevant one-liners.

---------- Post added 24-05-2010 at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 16-05-2010 at 10:08 PM ----------

I know it's stupid to resurrect this topic, but I want to play Flyff with people... so join up on Clockworks server now, or I'll tentacle rape you all~

Why? Aibatt is clearly the manliest server... or the hardest one to live in. You know. Whichever. There are so many things wrong with Aibatt, but it's where I am.