Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't worry about genetics

Butterfly Mage

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Agreed.
    I second this.

What ever happened to common sense?

The one thing this world lacks is people who actually use common sense, people seem to find the most difficult ways of doing things when common sense would work.

If you look at things and study them before you leap into them you can put common sense to work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    The one thing this world lacks is people who actually use common sense, people seem to find the most difficult ways of doing things when common sense would work.

If you look at things and study them before you leap into them you can put common sense to work for you.
    Just one of the many reasons why Idiocracy is most likely prophetic. :/

Diapers absorb many liquids, not just urine, so I can't see how people could reproduce with diapers anyhow. I mean, if they can't make it through latex then how would seaman make it through SAP and wood pulp? It's just ludicrous!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    how would seaman make it through SAP and wood pulp? It's just ludicrous!
    He'd have to row pretty hard, huh?

Seriously, though, I think the original question is whether diapers reduce sperm count, not whether they can be used as an elaborate contraceptive.

From what I've read, increased temperatures down below (from wearing think undies or diapers) has been shown to reduce sperm production. I found this article on the BBC (although a disposable manufacturer disputes the findings):

BBC News | HEALTH | Nappy 'link to infertility'

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    I second this.

What ever happened to common sense?

Oh God... *wipes a tear away from his cheek* ... you kill me, Lizzie.

Butterfly Mage

Diapers can't reduce sperm count THAT much, since incontinent people obviously do start families.