Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your craziest thing you've done to get nappies/diapers?

Default Your craziest thing you've done to get nappies/diapers?

when I was about 12 that I went with my nana shopping and went to a store which had loads of nappies and with no one seeing I manage to rip a packet open and got loads in my coat and when I went back to her she know I had something in there so I quickly ran back and put some back and went back to her and open my coat showing I had nothing but I did have some nappies hidden in my arms of the coat

I'm not sure if it falls under the heading of crazy, but the first diaper I ever bought was on a trip with my Church youth group.
    I asked the youth pastor if I could run to the drugstore next to the Pizza Hut we were eating at while we waited on the food. I walked to the store, bought a sample pack of depends, used the store restroom to put one on, and walked back to the group. I think I got a few hours out of that diaper before I took it off and threw it away before going back home.

I used to do what the OP said about going into stores ripping open packages and taking them I felt guilty and paranoid about it because everytime the phone rang I thought it was the store saying I stole them. It was especially bad whenever id go back to the same store with my mother and half way expect the managers to grab me, drag me off somewhere, and then beat me.

Same as OP, but I used to throw mine into my backpack when my step-mom dropped me off for school early. I used to go down to the local Walgreen's and open a pack of Depends and take one. Many times I would panic and grab the wrong size, lol.

I can't say I ever stole diapers from stores, but when I was fourteen I had a friend who still wet day and night, and I took his last Dry Nite that he had underneath his bathroom sink. I ran home and tried it on and it was too small. I didn't know what to do with a torn in half pull up so I tore it into tiny little pieces and flushed them down the toilet.

That friend I had never had a clue I had taken it.

I wash shopping with my parents at a local Wal-Mart and they have these diaper dispensers in the bathrooms. Put a quarter in and you get a diaper. I waited for my Mom to head off shopping and everything before I went in. Quickly bought myself one. Lined my undies and TADA! Makeshift diaper. Course I was so nervous. Ended up messing it in the bathroom and wiping up quickly before heading back out. SO glad I didn't get caught. . _.

Quote Originally Posted by Moth View Post
    I wash shopping with my parents at a local Wal-Mart and they have these diaper dispensers in the bathrooms. Put a quarter in and you get a diaper. I waited for my Mom to head off shopping and everything before I went in. Quickly bought myself one. Lined my undies and TADA! Makeshift diaper. Course I was so nervous. Ended up messing it in the bathroom and wiping up quickly before heading back out. SO glad I didn't get caught. . _.
    Actually now that you say that I remember doing this too except it was way too small and came with wipes/cream etc that I really didn't need I think I ended up trashing everything except for the diaper and I don't remember what I did with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDL View Post
    I took his last Dry Nite that he had underneath his bathroom sink.

That friend I had never had a clue I had taken it.
    i was the same :p my cousin wet the bed until early this year.. previously i took some of his drynites while he was going to the toilet :P

I have never and nor will i ever steal diapers from a store.

i did that once the only thing with the wal-mart diapers smell realy strong and its noticeable.

You know, I guess I was distracted, I missed that he stole the diapers when I read it the first time.
    I used to pull one out of a pack and carry it with other items to the store bathroom. I would just set the other stuff down on a shelf or bench near the bathroom and carry the diaper in and put it on. Oddly enough I never had anyone say anything or stop me.