Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything recommended to buy for a new fur?

Default Anything recommended to buy for a new fur?

Well i recently discovered my furry "kink" so anything you recommend i should buy to start?
    - an example would be like with tb's a paci or X diapers

I personally think that a collar is a must for your furry side. Though some people are objectionable to this. A Paci is okay but if you a babyfur, diapers are sorta the icing on the cake. They are needed.

Well, many people enjoy having ears and a tail to go with their collar. If you are looking for a more pet-like furry side, a bowl to eat out of can also be nice. Of course, you probably want to avoid real pet food- goldfish or cocoa pebbles make a good, human-friendly substitute!

I think it depends on which aspect of whatever fursona you created you wish to actively pursue. I.e. whatever you're trying to express, whatever you think would help express that I'd go for that. There really is no equipment required though. To be honest I never thought of getting a collar until I heard someone else got one.

BernardFx

I have a dog tag with my fursona's name. That could go great with your collar.

Quite honestly there are really no "requirements" to what you need to be a babyfur. A fursona would help a lot though. Decide what type of creature/animal you are and if you are decent a drawing, doodle something up. if you can't draw a stick man if your life depended on it, there are various skilled artists who you can commission to draw one up for you at your specifications.

Callaghan

I also just discovered this new side of me. I am a pretty bad drawer, but, as in my intro, I am improving. I intend to elevate my skills to draw a picture of my fur self. I don't know what to pick though. If you want to give me advice on what I should be, I don't want to repeat my intro here, so just go there, come back, and give a tip please... I can't pick!

Edit: I am considering a fox, but it is common, and I want feedback before I pick a common one!
    Last edited by Callaghan; 10-May-2010 at 10:24.

My fursona is a eevee 2 years named kate my personality is cut and loving i have traits of raccoons, foxes, dogs, and cats.

Quote Originally Posted by VersatileandFluffy View Post
    If you are looking for a more pet-like furry side, a bowl to eat out of can also be nice. Of course, you probably want to avoid real pet food- goldfish or cocoa pebbles make a good, human-friendly substitute!
    ... Goldfish??