Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: how to tell somone?

Default how to tell somone?

I have been wearing diapers off and on for about 5 years (14-19) and last year while away at college I didn't feel the desire to wear diapers or really think about it...

But now in my second year of college I got a gf and we ended up moving off campus together. We have been dating for almost six months now.. and I keep having thoughts and dreams about wearing them again. She means a lot to me and I don't Know how to approach this subject. Does anyone have advice or experience in the doing this?

you could try watching some cartoons or something, refer to diapers, and if it doesn't go well, word it so you can play it off as a joke if need be!!

I had this with my gf, and my friends.
    I kinda got lucky. I first told my friend, then my girlfriend. They're both cool with it.
    But it's all down to trust. I told my gf by just telling her straight that there was something I wanted her to know, didn't know how to tell her, and feared she would think I was some kinda freak because it's not a common thing (to her, anyway!). It took a lot of reassuring from her that she wouldn't freak out - and she didn't.

I guess I can't really give you anything else, since I don't know your gf, nor what your relationship is like. But best of luck if you choose to tell her.

you could try watching some cartoons or something, refer to diapers, and if it doesn't go well, word it so you can play it off as a joke if need be!!
    Agreed.

Dash's idea would be good, if you trust your girlfriend.

Customizer

Get to the point in the relationship where you can tell each other anything.

if it was me i'd find some way to start a conversation about kinky stuff. if you've been dating for six months you should be able to talk openly about this sort of thing. steer a conversation around to a place where you can ask her if she's ever been interested in bondage or something else other than straight vanilla sex. however she ends up replying, she'll be almost certain to turn right around and ask you the same question. so there's your opportunity to be like "well, erm, actually..."

i have a similar problem. i have a gf of almost 3 yrs and yet to tell her. i have been wanting to since the first year, but i am such a scardey cat.

i have the best solution! don't tell her unless you have to? if you can go three years, you can go forever! many people on this site have horror stories about telling their parents or girlfriends or whoever: please learn from those mistakes. there's no real reason to tell them anyways, 99% of them wont spend money on it and wont act on it more than once. just save yourself the trouble, stay cynical, and keep it on the DL.

I agree with handfulofoats go about it alone. You really haven't bene dating long enough to tell her. Its not worth risking it. Unless you two are at that level i wouldn't risk it. Once u open your mouth about it then you can never go back unless u created a time machine. In the case that u did create a time machine by all means go and tell her and u can control ure own fate. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    i have the best solution! don't tell her unless you have to? if you can go three years, you can go forever! many people on this site have horror stories about telling their parents or girlfriends or whoever: please learn from those mistakes. there's no real reason to tell them anyways, 99% of them wont spend money on it and wont act on it more than once. just save yourself the trouble, stay cynical, and keep it on the DL.
    I have to say that I kinda disagree. I wouldn't want to be with someone that could potentially hate me. And keeping secrets from a wife isn't a good thing anyway. It's like asking for trouble. If a girl/guy loves you enough, then you should eventually be able to talk about it.