Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey! >^..^<

Default Hey! >^..^<

I technically already made a first post, but I thought I should come here and make an actual intro post. :3

So now, without further ado:

Hello, my name is Vyxie, I'm 21 and living with my parents in beautiful southern California. I'm a babyfur tigress. ^^ Lets see, I pretty much live on the internet and I was looking around for a place where I could "belong" and I found ADISC.org. I can't wait to get to know some of you and become friends! =D Oh and if any of you out there are WoW players, let me know, I play! ^.^ I'm in the largest furry guild in WoW, Orders of the Claw on Bloodhoof US.

Well, *hugs* off I go, hope to here back from some of you!

Nice thing whit the guild.

Welcome. I like your introduction.

Do you have the diaper on you sometimes?

Yes, if I happen to have any. =P I have 1 left right now, so Im saving it x3 and I dont have money to buy more right now v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxie View Post
    Yes, if I happen to have any. =P I have 1 left right now, so Im saving it x3 and I dont have money to buy more right now v.v
    thats bad. It is hard to be without a diaper.

When I have diaper on me. Then usually one say I am calmer. How aboth you?

No! o.O they'd totally freak! My dad just recently found out I'm gay (actually I'm transgender), they'd go nuts about wanting to be a baby again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxie View Post
    No! o.O they'd totally freak! My dad just recently found out I'm gay (actually I'm transgender), they'd go nuts about wanting to be a baby again >.<
    thats bad. I have writ som post in you profil.