Thread: wii zapper

Default wii zapper

y'all need to get out there and buy this 20 dollar machine. it makes shooting games fun and easy, and it comes with link's crossbow training, which is amazing.

do any of you guys have it?

Pff, Nyko's Perfect Shot is a lot more better. But I have yet to buy anyone of them. Theres not to many gun games, I already beat RE:UC on a rental and Target Terror is going to be maybe the worst "light gun" game ever.

Oh Also the Zapper is a machine is just a plastic holder you put the Wii Remote and Nunchuck into it and it sort of looks like a SMG. The Perfect shot looks like a handgun and you hold the Nunchuck with your free hand.

I have the zapper...I actually have more fun pretending it's a real gun than using it for Link's C'bow training...

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    right, but LINK'S CROSSBOW TRAINING
    Thats a ploy to get you to buy something you don't need. Also Link with a crossbow, eww.

Not worth the price.

I only bought it because I want to get every first-party controllers.

Bought a Wii;
    Bought a Wii Remote;
    Bought a Nunchuk;
    Got Wii Remote wrist strap replacements;
    Got Wii Remote jackets;
    Bought a Wii Zapper;
    Bought a Classic Controller;
    Will buy a Wii Balance Board;
    Will try buying a Wii Wheel when I have enough money.

I'm not fond of the Wii for shooter games. The Wiimote isn't the most ideal setup for it in any shell and IR guns are sorta iffy. At least the Guncon3 for PS3 is designed specificly for rail shooters and such.

But I am a light gun fan, so I have a Guncon1, two Guncon2s, and two third party guns capable of Justifier/Guncon1/Guncon2 modes.

Not to mention, House Of The Dead 4 might be proted to the Wii and that's a shame. HOD4 runs on a Sega Lindberg rig, which has as LOT more power than the puny Wii. So the port would have to scaled down for the Wii if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    I'm not fond of the Wii for shooter games. The Wiimote isn't the most ideal setup for it in any shell and IR guns are sorta iffy. At least the Guncon3 for PS3 is designed specificly for rail shooters and such.

But I am a light gun fan, so I have a Guncon1, two Guncon2s, and two third party guns capable of Justifier/Guncon1/Guncon2 modes.

Not to mention, House Of The Dead 4 might be proted to the Wii and that's a shame. HOD4 runs on a Sega Lindberg rig, which has as LOT more power than the puny Wii. So the port would have to scaled down for the Wii if it happens.
    How DARE you call the Wii PUNY?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    How DARE you call the Wii PUNY?
    Puuuuuuuuny. Compared to the Sega Lindbergh that HOD4 runs on, the Wii is a wimp. So if HOD2/3 for Wii is successful, Sega will likely make a Wii port. It'll have toned down graphics to make it run on the weaker Wii hardware.

HOD4 deserves a port to the PS3 with Namco's Guncon3, that gun needs the love of more than just Time Crisis 4 afterall!

Or like... Maybe Xbox 360... If it ever gets a gun. o.O