Thread: My Beautiful Self

Default My Beautiful Self

Hi there! New baby just dying to meet all of you older babies, well not dying, because then I wouldn't be here, and not meet in the sense that we'll see each other face to face, but that we can share a small part of our lives through our posts.

Now, you probably won't hear much from me as I haven't had much luck with posting on other sites. Okay, that is untrue, I haven't really tried to post on other sites. I'm not even sure why I'm telling you this. Oh well, I'm sure a reason lies deep within my psyche somewhere.

Just a few thoughts, then I'll sign off.

Is there anything greater than basking in the love of a mommy, a daddy, or a lover? Me, I've only experienced two of those three but someday who knows. I have been graced with the love of both a mother and father, and it is unfortunate when others do not share in that same blessing. Remember though, no matter how bleak it looks, there is always someone out there that can love you just the same. I know, I'm being a little sappy but hey, I'm just a little girl who wishes only to love and be loved. The world is a perfect place, if you can look past all the evil. That is why we indulge in our innocent desires of a more peaceful time, where only the good things seem to have any place.

That is all for now, bye-bye. Can't wait to speak to you again.

The quintessential little sister, baby-kei

xdeadx

I was born in Michigan ^_^

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a great time here.

Hi there! *smiles* I'm a baby with a mommy and agree with your sentiments on love completely. No matter how old you become you can always find a place where you can find love.

I'm right across from Michigan, does that count?

Welcome to the forum! I really hope you post, it'd be nice to hear your thoughts and opinions, there are tons of great threads you can post in!

Quote Originally Posted by baby-kei View Post
    Remember though, no matter how bleak it looks, there is always someone out there that can love you just the same.
    I do not quite agree with that, but whatever floats your boat.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by baby-kei View Post
    Hi there! New baby just dying to meet all of you older babies, well not dying, because then I wouldn't be here, and not meet in the sense that we'll see each other face to face, but that we can share a small part of our lives through our posts.

Now, you probably won't hear much from me as I haven't had much luck with posting on other sites. Okay, that is untrue, I haven't really tried to post on other sites. I'm not even sure why I'm telling you this. Oh well, I'm sure a reason lies deep within my psyche somewhere.

Just a few thoughts, then I'll sign off.

Is there anything greater than basking in the love of a mommy, a daddy, or a lover? Me, I've only experienced two of those three but someday who knows. I have been graced with the love of both a mother and father, and it is unfortunate when others do not share in that same blessing. Remember though, no matter how bleak it looks, there is always someone out there that can love you just the same. I know, I'm being a little sappy but hey, I'm just a little girl who wishes only to love and be loved. The world is a perfect place, if you can look past all the evil. That is why we indulge in our innocent desires of a more peaceful time, where only the good things seem to have any place.

That is all for now, bye-bye. Can't wait to speak to you again.

The quintessential little sister, baby-kei
    Horribly over-optimistic, yes. But it is a message of hope. Welcome to ADISC.org, baby-kei. ^_^

Hello and welcome to the site. I am sure you will Luv it here. I used to live on the Canadian border with Michigan until I was transferred due to my job.