Thread: Question about GN/UJ

Lightbulb Question about GN/UJ

Hi, just had a question about goodnites and underjams. I have seen that goodnites claim to fit a larger sized person, yet I keep hearing people say that underjams are more stretchy. So what is everyone's opinion, which one would fit someone over the weight limit, goodnites or underjams? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by turtleie View Post
    Hi, just had a question about goodnites and underjams. I have seen that goodnites claim to fit a larger sized person, yet I keep hearing people say that underjams are more stretchy. So what is everyone's opinion, which one would fit someone over the weight limit, goodnites or underjams? Thanks!
    I've only tried to wear goodnites so I'm not too sure about underjams but I'm 170lbs and I have a 32" waist and I can't wear goodnites comfortably. If I could get back down to 125lbs and a 28" waist then maybe ti would work.

I have no problem with DryNites (ie the European rebrand of GoodNites) at 155lb and ~32" waist. You can't really judge if they will fit from those measurements alone, though -everyone has their body weight distributed differently. Just try some of each, I guess.

Goodnites will fit you better if you are more that 125 pounds. Underjams have streachier sides, however if you can't fin into a Goodnites they will rip before you knew what happened. Underjams also rise lower that Goodnites. Anyway, I weight 165 pounds and I fit relatively comfortably in Goodnites (both briefs and boxers).

Personally, I prefer Goodnites. The Underjams do stretch quite a bit, but the sides tend to rip rather easily. Good for a quick change, but bad if you actually want to wear it alone. If I wear Underjams, I usually wear them as stuffers.

GoodJams1

I too will say to go with Goodnites, but maybe get a pack of Underjams to try.
    Underjams really needs to make their sides of better material, while keeping the flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Personally, I prefer Goodnites. The Underjams do stretch quite a bit, but the sides tend to rip rather easily. Good for a quick change, but bad if you actually want to wear it alone. If I wear Underjams, I usually wear them as stuffers.
    I agree with Lizzie. I'm only 135 with a 31" waist and the Goodnites fit wonderfully. If the Underjams didn't rip as they do, I would prefer to wear them. They are a lot softer, they seem to hold more, and they do rise up on your stomach a lot less than Goodnites; however, as previously mentioned, they do rip fairly easy. Not so much at first, but after an hour or so, they give way.