Thread: first diaper to try

Default first diaper to try

i'm thinking of finally getting the courage to get my first diapers - any advice on which to get?

If you order online, then get Abenas, Bambinos, or Molicares. In a store... I have no clue. Stores don't usually carry the same great brands. I would probably want to try Goodnites if I were to buy from a store, but that's just me. (and it would be moreso to get the girl's ones. The Goodnites for boys don't appeal to me so much)

I'd say babinos online in stores some store brands can be good

everyone says bambinos on here but if buying online is an issue i would stick with Depends or Goodnites

Go Goodnites, or Huggies Pull-Ups 4T-5T ( if your a stick like me ) the patterns can`t be beat. Just don't expect them to get you though 3 gallons of coke leak-free

Super dry kids are my absolute everyday diaper for me

ty for the posts but, since online is a lil hard to use @ present time to order ill probably have to go with the goodnites and pullups

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Go Goodnites, or Huggies Pull-Ups 4T-5T ( if your a stick like me ) the patterns can`t be beat. Just don't expect them to get you though 3 gallons of coke leak-free
    Valkyrie, if you don't mind me asking, what's your waist size and weight?

I'm 135 with a 31" waist. Would I be able to fit those?

If you are slim enough, Pampers size 6 or 7 are definitely worth it to try! I have ~ 30" hips and they fit me.