Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, um... not really sure what to say but... I'm from the Midwest and my interest in the TB/AB/DL community started a little over a year ago. I've never gotten the chance to wear but I would like to in the future if an opportunity comes. For fun I enjoy video games and drawing.

Well, When I'm playing alone I like to play roleplaying games and When I'm with friends I enjoy playing party games. Altough I think I'm too old for it I enjoy Kingdom Hearts. That was the first roleplaying game I ever got into. I also really enjoy The legend of Zelda. With friends Mostly stuff like Super Smash Bros Brawl and things like that. I personally haven't really tried any shooter games since Goldeneye for N64. Most people think I'm weird for that but whatever.

Of course not, Goldeneye was the original Call of Duty hahahah
    Golden Guns XD

Quote Originally Posted by clatter187 View Post
    Well, When I'm playing alone I like to play roleplaying games and When I'm with friends I enjoy playing party games. Altough I think I'm too old for it I enjoy Kingdom Hearts. That was the first roleplaying game I ever got into. I also really enjoy The legend of Zelda. With friends Mostly stuff like Super Smash Bros Brawl and things like that. I personally haven't really tried any shooter games since Goldeneye for N64. Most people think I'm weird for that but whatever.
    I play Kingdom Hearts too. Too bad the fangirls ruined it by complaining about its perfect difficulty level. Golden eye is a great shooter, and I would only recommend that you play the half life series and bioshock if you're looking for more things to shoot.

roleplaying game wise, Bioware does a lot of great games (in my opinion) depends on the style you like i supposed. some are turn based (And real time) and some are FPS and RPG. Overall love their storytelling though.

I'd probably try more shooter games if one had a great plot. I love games with story development. Stuff like character depth and background along with out of nowhere twists. And a little romance. I just thought people ran around blowin brains out in those games. Well, have to honest I haven't really tried to look for any new shooter games either.

Sounds like you probably like Mass Effect has plot, development, guns, shooting, twists etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Sounds like you probably like Mass Effect has plot, development, guns, shooting, twists etc etc.
    Actually, Although I LOVE Mass Effect, the shooting takes a back seat to the story. But Definitely check out Half life 2. It's nothing less than a beautiful work of art, AND the gameplay is amazing.

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try probably after exams.Once again school ruins my freetime.