Thread: Hello from an old fart AB/DL

Default Hello from an old fart AB/DL

I'm an old fart(60s) and have been into diapers and being a big baby since before I was 10. Actually, the diapers came inn my teen years. I didn't have access to them when I was younger, and there were no disposables anyhow. My first adventures into "babyhood" involved going potty in my regular pants. I pretended they were the cloth training pants, then in use for toddlers being trained, thus the "pottypants222" username. I earned it early in life. Sorry to be so long winded, but there's been a lot in over half a century as an AB.

wow! long time as an AB for sure, what changes have you noticed over the years? (outside of the major ones)

Welcome to ADISC, I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Remember Kent State fellow hippie...or at least that's the generation.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pottypants2222 View Post
    I'm an old fart(60s) and have been into diapers and being a big baby since before I was 10. Actually, the diapers came inn my teen years. I didn't have access to them when I was younger, and there were no disposables anyhow. My first adventures into "babyhood" involved going potty in my regular pants. I pretended they were the cloth training pants, then in use for toddlers being trained, thus the "pottypants222" username. I earned it early in life. Sorry to be so long winded, but there's been a lot in over half a century as an AB.
    Yay for more older ABDLs!

And welcome!!

Welcome to ADISC! Guess I'm still a young one at 59! Your stated age again raises a question in my mind as to how far back the existence of AB/TB/DL type folks goes. That's a category Guinness needs to have added - the oldest living AB and/or DL! Not holding my breath on that one...

~Pramrider