Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Relaxation

Default Ultimate Relaxation

so I put on an attends last night(keep in mind my normal diapers are depends) layed in bed, diapered, sucked half a bottle down, and while I was laying there in bed diapered, with a bottle, then after the bottle I fell asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, now THAT is the ULTIMATE Trance Relaxation! BEst Feeling in the world! Just thought I would share that! Anyone do the similar?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

forgot to ad not to mention I slept REALLY well!

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyAlaskanZJ View Post
    so I put on an attends last night(keep in mind my normal diapers are depends) layed in bed, diapered, sucked half a bottle down, and while I was laying there in bed diapered, with a bottle, then after the bottle I fell asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, now THAT is the ULTIMATE Trance Relaxation! BEst Feeling in the world! Just thought I would share that! Anyone do the similar?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

forgot to ad not to mention I slept REALLY well!
    Very nice

Done that often just lying on the sofa or reading in bed with a bottle.

Though once was woken in the morning by the postman at the door, rushed to the door and signed for a package, only realising whilst I was signing I was wearing a sleeper and had a dummy (pacifier) in my mouth! .

I've never ben able to fall asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, but would like to try.

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Done that often just lying on the sofa or reading in bed with a bottle.

Though once was woken in the morning by the postman at the door, rushed to the door and signed for a package, only realising whilst I was signing I was wearing a sleeper and had a dummy (pacifier) in my mouth! .
    What'd the postman say? XD What was his reaction?

I am right there with you. Sometimes I think my girlfriend is going to think that I love my pacifier more then kissing her (which is not true) but damn close ... [I am so getting in trouble for saying that . ]

You guys are lucky. I can't get comfortable with a pacifier in my mouth. I did manage it once, but it fell out soon after falling asleep.

Oh well. I still sleep better with my stuffed animal in my arms than without it, so I guess that's something.