Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Article - can you help?

  1. #1

    Default Article - can you help?

    Hi there,

    I'm writing a positive article on people who enjoy wearing diapers for a UK-based women's weekly magazine.

    I was wondering if you'd be able to help me find three UK-based women, and possibly men, who would be willing to talk about their fetish?

    All that would be involved would be a short telephone interview, a quick photoshoot and we would be able to pay you for your time.

    If you think you might be able to help, I'd be very grateful if you could email me at [email removed]. Any help much appreciated!

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd point out to everyone that if this person is who they say they are, they are a national reporter. For those in the US, this would be along the lines of appearing, with photo, in "US weekly", "People", or "Readers Digest". So if you don't want thousands of people knowing your face and private life, this may not be for you.

  3. #3

    Default

    sian, you might have more luck on ABY.com. it's a much bigger site, and people there seem to be a lot less concerned with things like privacy and discression than folks here.

    good luck with the article. i'm glad some work is being done to portray ABDL's in a realistic light.

  4. #4
    FullMetal

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    sian, you might have more luck on ABY.com. it's a much bigger site, and people there seem to be a lot less concerned with things like privacy and discression than folks here.

    good luck with the article. i'm glad some work is being done to portray ABDL's in a realistic light.
    In regard to Avery, I think its awesome that this would be done here! I feel that ADISC members are much more reliable than ABY.com. I do not want this fetish to be put into a bad light anymore than it already has. I wish I could do this, but sadly I am not in the UK.

    Anyway, good luck. And can you post it here after it is published?

    FullMetal

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sian View Post
    I was wondering if you'd be able to help me find three UK-based women, and possibly men, who would be willing to talk about their fetish?
    I wouldn't mind talking about it.


    All that would be involved would be a short telephone interview, a quick photoshoot and we would be able to pay you for your time.
    No thanks. No photoshoot for me.


    Nah I like to talk about it on here or something.
    Besides, Which UK-Based Magazine?



    Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    I'd point out to everyone that if this person is who they say they are, they are a national reporter. For those in the US, this would be along the lines of appearing, with photo, in "US weekly", "People", or "Readers Digest". So if you don't want thousands of people knowing your face and private life, this may not be for you.
    She legit. Look on her website.

  6. #6

    Default

    thing is, i can only think of one UK-based female on the site (anna), and i don't think she even re-registered after the old site crashed. i agree, though, it would be nice to get some sane people to be interviewed. even that woman who did the "secret lives of women" interview recently seemed a bit extreme to me, and that interview was for the most part fairly positive. it'd be nice to hear from someone who lives a perfectly ordinary life and does their ABDL stuff in moderation and in private or with a partner. that'd be a more realistic depiction of what life is like for most of us. and you're much more likely to find people like that here than on ABY.com.

    ...trouble is people like that aren't always so wild about being interviewed. i certainly wouldn't agree to photographs or having my real name used if i lived in the UK.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Get paid how much?
    darn it, i was going to say that. doesn't really matter though, i'm in the US. i would like to see that artical if it comes out.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    Alex has beat me to it, but yes I have seen here post a few times, not much though.

    This is interesting thread, because this is this guy's first post. If you are legit then you will have a hard time find UK females willing enough to participate for you. Maybe you should go to some of the fetish sites for diapers and email to owner to ask if you could interview 2 or 3 of his models that would be willing to...that is if they are real diaper wearers and not just do it for modeling. That would be the easiest and quickest way to find the market of people you are looking for. Plus probably the ONLY people who would agree to a photoshot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.