Thread: Greetings from PNW

Default Greetings from PNW

Hello, everyone

I am a 40 year AB/DL in the Pacific Northwest. I am looking for friends to talk to an meet occasionally. I would like to roleplay with others in the area or just chat. I am a flexiable person am easy to talk to -- I think.

Quote Originally Posted by docein View Post
    Hello, everyone

I am a 40 year AB/DL in the Pacific Northwest. I am looking for friends to talk to an meet occasionally. I would like to roleplay with others in the area or just chat. I am a flexiable person am easy to talk to -- I think.
    Welcome to the site, but while you may indeed meet people here, this site's primary purpose is not for meeting up with people. Post around, and make some friends!

hey there, welcome to the site. nice to see another seattlite join. the more you post the easier it'll be to start getting to know people so don't hold back. feel free to drop by the flashchat (if there's anyone in there) or the IRC channel if you'd like to chat.

Welcome to the forums. Have a great time. Unusual to find older people on adisc. Glad your here though.

First of all just so you know, most people on here do not meet eachother, and when they do, it takes a good while to gain trust and respect. So I hope you stick around long enough, then maybe you will get what you looking for, a friend to meet with!

Anyways so welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post when ever you would like, and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC.org, docein. ^_^