Thread: Us

Smile Us

So I was with my gf for about 6 months wen I came out to her bout my pull-ups. Since then she now wears them too and we both have footies, rompers, and binkis. Also b/c of her birth control meds she lactates some which I frequently enjoy drinking while she holds me.

To all those out there nervous bout telling their significant other... JUST TELL THEM!!!! If they really care bout u they will understand and may even join! :-)

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by funtime1989 View Post
    To all those out there nervous bout telling their significant other... JUST TELL THEM!!!! If they really care bout u they will understand and may even join! :-)
    The reactions of every person vary. You got VERY lucky you have a girlfriend like that.

Anyway, have you considered making an introduction thread?

. Also b/c of her birth control meds she lactates some which I frequently enjoy drinking while she holds me.
    Some things are best left unsaid.

Peachy

Also b/c of her birth control meds she lactates some which I frequently enjoy drinking while she holds me.
    Nice to tell us about your girlfriend's very private issues. I'm sure everyone was just dying to find out about it.
    How about telling us something about yourself first? There's an Greetings/Introductions forum, and good etiquette suggests you introduce yourself before jumping into the conversation and telling people who don't know you about what's going on beneath your girlfriend's underwear.

That said, this thread has now been moved to the AdultBaby forum, where it's a lot better suited.

Peachy

Mako

Really?! We're not going to call bullshit on this? There's being polite with the benefit of the doubt, then there's just being naive.

Miku

I doubt this.. you have a very very very low postcount and you post something like this. I gotta say, this seems a little too fake to believe..

I googled it, and the only thing I can find that can make a woman lactate without giving birth is a milk producing medication.

Olivia

It's possible this is Bs but at the same time I doubt it as you never know maybe they're significant other does wear with them and do all this, we may never know if it is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    I googled it, and the only thing I can find that can make a woman lactate without giving birth is a milk producing medication.
    I think taking female hormones can as well, although that may not be correct.

And frankly this guy is innocent until proven guilty.