Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you ever walk around your house with a diaper on

Default Do you ever walk around your house with a diaper on

Do you ever walk around your house with a diaper on , no pants and the curtains open so people can see inside ?

sometimes but i get a lil paranoid and close them quickly

The answer to this question is simple....

Yes!

I do, but not generally with the blinds open. Walking around in the open with the express purpose of showing off your diaper to the neighbors is (in my mind) forcing your fetish on others, and that's never a good idea. Your sexual fantasies should be kept between you and your lover/caregiver. You wouldn't want to walk down the street and see a fat elderly man waving his gentleman's bits about in the window, would you?

angelabauer

No neighbors or passers-by can see into our bedroom windows. In my AB mood I do sometimes play with my diaper and vinyl panties showing. Usually that is when it is hot and on a weekend. Generally if I need to go to the kitchen or another room outside our bedroom I wear a Onesies or romper over my diapers. From across the canyon it is possible people can see through our living room windows.

If I am home alone I walk around in just my diaper or a diaper and a t-shirt. But I leave the blinds closed. Although the back doors to the patio don't have any coverings, but no one can see in them anyways, they are too far away.

Lately, I have been wearing protective underwear while having a colonoscopy and taking some new medicine to make me go easier. I have been wearing it to bed with nothing else on and surprisingly my wife hasn't minded at all.

After an incident with a window cleaner, no I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper
    You wouldn't want to walk down the street and see a fat elderly man waving his gentleman's bits about in the window, would you?
    A diaper (which aren't always involved in sexual scenerios) does not equal a elderly persons genitalia. Bit of a lame analogy.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 30-Apr-2010 at 12:30.

Hi everyone my answer is yes I do, in the day time with the curtains open because our windows are tinted,,no one can see in, at night time with the lights on in the house we have to close the curtains cuz with the lights on in side people can see in..My G/F (mommy) says I am sexy running around just in my diaper...smiles..garry

Yes.But only because our house is on a top of a hill so neighbourds(all the neigbourds' house is a bit lower than ours)can't see what I'm doing.Only from the street can people see that I'm wearing diapers but I usually close those curtains.So in this part I'm feel that I'm lucky.

Butterfly Mage

I do. But then I also wear diapers 24/7. I don't purposefully try to make me be seen by others, however, as that would be rude. I would also never answer the door wearing only a diaper.