Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think diapers stunt penis growth?

Default Do you think diapers stunt penis growth?

I was wondering if diapers could stunt a persons penis growth. Growing up i always wore briefs and around 13 or so i started wearing diapers, both are tight and dont give much room. My penis never really grew and is small, I think this has a lot to do with why I like diapers.
    But i wonder if its because of briefs and diapers that it never grew. What do you guys think?

No, this is not the case. My dick is growing at night although I have diaper on me. So you can safely have your diapers.

yea but your 23, and im 21. you stop growing at 21 for almost everybody, so im still not sure.

you stop growing at 21 for almost everybody
    Not true. You keep growing pretty much until you die. (or at least constantly readjusting such as the alignment of your teeth) Cells kind of have to reproduce. But in terms of major shape changes somewhere upwards to 30 then the metabolism shifts significantly away from growth.

I don't think what you wear unless it is particularly restricting (such as that elisabethan thing woman did to get tiny waists) or causes signficant deformity during bone growth (like wearing heels a lot)...those are the kinds of things that cause problems. Somewhere you can go find the average length of body parts. The human body nearly almost grows in proportion so you'd be rather unique if you break that mold. So in summation, don't worry about it...and you're likely normal .

Short answer: no.

Unless your spent all of puberty in a steel vice around your genitals, your clothing has no effect on penis size.

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 9.8 View Post
    Short answer: no.

Unless your spent all of puberty in a steel vice around your genitals, your clothing has no effect on penis size.
    Exactly, all tight clothing does is essentially give them less room to move and make you uncomfortable, they still have room to grow. You must have spent some time out of tight clothing in your life.

You might be a late grower or just naturally small. Or it could be that it looks small because you are looking down on it instead of looking at it from the side.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by dependbj View Post
    yea but your 23, and im 21. you stop growing at 21 for almost everybody, so im still not sure.
    Then why in God's name is this thread in the TeenBaby section? Creepy much?!

*moved to Mature Topics*